What do you do during your first 6 hours in Bangkok?

Change money at the airport (Rail link floor) and set up Thai sim card.

Take taxi to my hotel in Nana/Asoke area. 

Usually so horny that I like to start with a 2 hour oil/nuru session so I can shoot my load at least twice.

After that go back to the hotel, shower and change. Get some real delicious Thai food and play some pool.

Depending on my plans then will hit the Gogo's or go on a date with a TF girl.

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2023 at 1:09 AM, LoafOfBread said:

Is that just with us money? It's the currency i normally see Issues with

On 9/25/2023 at 5:51 AM, KenjiDavis said:

its ok. If everything goes well no problem, But if the restaurant fucks up a order 5 out of 10 times the driver gets angry.

Also you cant really order when its raining heavely but that is to be expected. 

I use it alot 

On 8/10/2023 at 2:36 AM, Vale46 said:

Change money at the airport (Rail link floor) and set up Thai sim card.

Take taxi to my hotel in Nana/Asoke area. 

Usually so horny that I like to start with a 2 hour oil/nuru session so I can shoot my load at least twice.

After that go back to the hotel, shower and change. Get some real delicious Thai food and play some pool.

Depending on my plans then will hit the Gogo's or go on a date with a TF girl.

Just perfects 6 first hours !! I do exactly the same 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

• 3 weeks later...

get some cash at ATM in airport

taxi-meter to hotel in lower Sukhumvit, enjoying the ride and the feel of ‘home-coming’ to familiar environs

i hardly ever sleep on the flight from Europe, so getting some rest is premium: powernap! for a few hours

after powernap, run some errands at the nearest 711

depending on arrival time, if early, up my BTS-card, get simcard

a swim in the hotelpool and/or that first Chang … my holiday just started YAY!

dinner at a nearby Thai restaurant

do the rounds at Nana, taking it slowly, with the intention of an early sleep; this somehow fails most of the time, so yeah, enjoying that first night in the gogos, seeing old acquaintances, that first night is always like being back in some wonderland!

it sure and always feels good to be back!

• Upvote 1

On 10/23/2023 at 9:31 AM, Boostshakalaka said:

Check in, Exchange money, buy as many bottles of water at 711 that will fit into my backpack, shower, then realize it’s too early and all the bars aren’t open yet so I end up going to Lolita’s since they open at 9am and I’m still on west coast US time

I discovered Lolita's the first time I was there since my apartment was near and I couldn't sleep and I loved it. Last time in Bangkok I couldn't make the same mistake so, I used this 3 days in Bangkok itinerary and I was able to see what places and attractions are open at any time I needed.

Get cash, train to suk area. Check in hotel, shower.

Buy food, suncream, water, rubbers, Kamagra, toothpaste, etc.

Depending on the time of day/night I arrive I'll be looking to blow load number 1 somewhere, preferably a bj bar.

Drink, gogo bar, massage, this time round fairly sure my whole stay will be centred around weed. 🙃

• 4 weeks later...

After my flight from europe I get straight into a taxi to my hotel. 

After The the shit, shave and a shower ritual is done, then I go for a walk to take in the big mango vibe and a massage. 

Get some food, then I go most of the times for a power nap. After the nap I will see what is next never plan too much because bkk and plans is in general not a good combination 

used to cab it in, now do the FX exchange and rail link from airport and ogle hot thai chicks on the BTS.

Check into hotel, possibly power nap, depending on arrival time and how much sleep I got on plane, or if I had a long layover at HKG or SIN.  Go to 7-11 and pharmacy for Sidegra, toiletry needs.  Shower, shit and shave as needed.  Depending on time of day, either go to gogo, bar or T 21 or Central Embassy for food. Possibly take in a Soi 33 or 24 venue then to gogos.