What do you do during your first 6 hours in Bangkok?

I arrive generally early evening.  Take Grab to my hotel which is near Terminal 21.   After check in i generally first head out to the El Gaucho for a steak dinner.  A really great place for a steak.

Then I rush to Soi Cowboi for a few hours.  Warm up at 5 stars by looking at the naked dancers, continue to Afterskool for some hand on action, then Suzie Wong’s for some big boobs and finally Crazy House for some naked experience all around.  Then head back to the hotel and meet up with one (or two) of my TF friends for the rest of the night. 

That was, of course, before coving back in the good old year fo 2019...

Probably like everyone,after being on a plane,a shower/shave,etc...

I always try to get my bodyclock on the same timewave as BKK.Eat a dinner(or lunch if I arrive that early) at normal Thai time in country.I try stay up as late as possible,no matter how jetlagged I am.And also stay in bed late as long as possible,and resist the temptation to get up early AM.

It's good to hit the ground running,and get a blowjob or shag as soon as possible,to stop you climbing up the walls!

• 9 months later...

Well once I reached Don Mueang (I'm just 2 hours away from Bkk), I'll take a cab to a shopping complex and wait for my gf (now wife) to finish work and meet up with her there.

Then it's dinner at said mall and drive back to her place (now our place) and from there onwards it'll be just like any other couples. Go on trips or just chill at home (I'm more of a home person whether in Bkk or back in my home country)

Now that I'm staying and working in Bkk, the only time I'll be coming back is when I make a trip back to my home country usually because of long holidays in Thailand that permits me time to go back and visit my parents. After me and my Thai gf have become a couple I brought her to my house too. If I go back alone and come back here my gf-now-wife will usually pick me up from the airport. Feels good. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I am also coming from north America and the 24 hour flight is rough especially if your flying economy. Hopefully, my next trip there won't be any covid rules and this will be my plan.

I will do some prep work before flying to find a girl that will come to my hotel and can give a nice massage plus extra (FS or hj depending on how I feel). I will hop on Thai Friendly or smooci to find the perfect girl. As soon as I land I will take a taxi to hotel then it's the three S for me (shit, shower and shave). By the time that is done hopefully my girl will be in room waiting for me. We get down to business. After that she leaves and I will sleep. 

To me this sounds like the perfect start. Now it's more tourist stuff. First thing I do is go to central mall and get a Thai sim card. This usually cost around $40. This so I can message my favorite bargirls. Then I am free to do what ever, drink ,fuck, eat.

Very much depends on when I arrive. Typically I aim for late morning early afternoon

·       Get through passport control

·       Collect luggage

·       Travel to hotel

·       Check in

·       Check room make sure everything works get help if it doesn’t

·       Make sure I am not sharing the room with any annoying bugs move if I am

·       Make friends with the room safe

·       Unpack

·       Exchange currency

·       Get Thai SIM

·       Get supplies

·       Have a look at what is around the hotel area

·       Have something to eat

·       Go for a walk and find a massage place

·       Have a massage and fun

·       Bed and sleep

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

in general, I travel at night and I arrive early in the morning in Bangkok:
- purchase of a sim card with internet, essential option;)
- installation at the hotel
- short nap of a few hours to be able to attack in the afternoon
- early afternoon, I reserve a 2 hour session, nuru or analisa massage (just to unload the accumulated tensions 😂)
- Thai meal 😁
- I zone towards nana and let myself be carried away by events (anything can happen)

• Upvote 1

I get cash an airport ATM of course, but after I arrive at the hotel I'm usually jet lagged as hell. I take a shower and hit the rack. 

I have some THB with me from last travel, so i dont need to exchange at the airport. Probably i will buy a SIM card.

Take a taxi to hotel ( never took the airport link train, i think is would not be so easy, with bag).

If i arrive late afternoon/early evening, i go for dinner and back to hotel and sleep. If not, shower and go for some shopping (used to go to Pantip Plaza but i've heard it is another thing now; maybe MBK, Terminal 21). After dinner, maybe some night market.

One the second day/night, things will be different (entertainment for sure) but OP asked about the fist 6 hours.