What do you do during your first 6 hours in Bangkok?

Money at rail link, train to the city, switch at Asoke to the boat into the old city, walk to hotel, shower, food, rest.

If I come by train: Hop on the boat or into the subway to the old city, same as above. Later talk a walk around the area towards the river, relax at the river, some food and thinking life is good.

I prefer the old areas over the CBD or Sukumvit.

• Like 1

Haven't sticked to only Bangkok but, if this interests any, this is how I was scheduled during last visit,

2 hours journey to Patts , 

30mins to reach hotel and check-in, 

90mins  @ one of the soapy , 

30mins of 7-11 shopping,

Walk along the beach road and site-seeing ,

Rested in a sea view restaurant for beer and bites 

excluding wait and bs 

40 minutes ago, Xr5adam said:

Recently saw a massage shop that opened at 8am by appointment, was thinking that would be a good start however for the life of me can not find it any more.

https://www.hunnybunnybkk.com/

What do you mean you can't find it? Are you saying when you walk by the location, the parlor is not there? These directions on their website seem pretty clear:

14/4 Sukhumvit Soi 33, Bangkok Thailand

Enter from soi 33 or through the discrete rear entrance  behind in the sub-soi

(next door to Hoja Taiwanese Noodles)

6 hours ago, Xr5adam said:

Recently saw a massage shop that opened at 8am by appointment, was thinking that would be a good start however for the life of me can not find it any more. 

https://www.hunnybunnybkk.com/

I'm not understanding the "can't find it" either, from the link, looking at google maps:
image.png.915f431e590d2a1c913e55c29f3fcfab.png

Not sure how you could walk by this and not see it?

1 hour ago, little_me said:

I'm not understanding the "can't find it" either, from the link, looking at google maps:
image.png.915f431e590d2a1c913e55c29f3fcfab.png

Not sure how you could walk by this and not see it?

When I posted it, I could not find the link, after some googling, I found it, edited my post and added the link. 

Maybe next time I will add the comment, sorry here it is......

• 1 month later...

If I'm coming from another continent entirely? I check in/drop off bags and head to Phrom Phong. I do some combo of 7 Heaven/Thanks/Boss and eating at Emquartier.

If I was already in Thailand or another part of Asia? I just relax near the pool and then grab a meal. I am less inclined to see any ladies right away if I was just in a city with decent action.

Coming from the US, its normally like 22-24hrs of traveling (of which like 20hrs is just sitting on planes). I've been fortunate enough from work to gather enough miles to be able to generally upgrade to business class lay flat seats, which helps.

I tend to arrive like early afternoon:

• 1pm-2pm - Head to the hotel and unpack (I'm one of those people who empties out the suitcase, and then slowly fills it back up as I get closer to leaving).
  • 2pm-3:30pm - I'm normally exhausted but I'll force myself to do just like a short 30-45 minutes of cardio on the treadmill just to get things moving (business class or not, being on a plane for 20hrs just takes its toll on the body), after the gym hit the showers
  • 3:30-4:30pm - Head to a massage place (like P's) for an actual massage, mostly for my back. Thai balm massage is nice for this
  • 4:30pm-5:00pm - Run over to a BJ Bar (since I've usually stayed closer to nana its Wood/Kasalong/Lolitas). The late afternoon/early evening provider selection is so-so but service has always been good
  • 5:00pm-7:00pm - Do a 7-11 run to stock up on waters, beers, etc. and then figure out dinner. 
  • Like 1

- checkin my hotel room at Asoke.

- change euros in TBH

- call outcallmassage

-get 2 h oil massage, happyending HJ or more if i ve energy

- take a nap

the 6H already passed 😎

My first 6 hours on this mini trip consisted of taxiride to hotel on sukhumvit, a walk through to Thermae, gathered up some quotes and lines, then hightailed over to Red Dragon, chatted, drank with a number of seksi mahk thai girls and bf-ed two of em.  

I’d say that was a productive quarter day.

I take the airport rail link train to Phaya Thai and then the BTS  Nana and head to the hotel. Next stop is Krua Khun Puk on Sul 11/1 for Pad Thai Goong and a coconut smoothie. Then off to Nana Plaza to catch up with my regulars.   I always keep my prepaid Sim and top up during in between periods to keep the phone number. You only need to up ฿20 to keep the Service active.