• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

was thinking about using agoda but you have to pay full payment up front has anyone used this site and how do you rate it

I never used it, but I know a lot of people do. I stay away from any hotels where I have to pay in advance. I prefer to pay at the hotel. This way, if the place sucks, I can check out after the first day without having to try to get my money back for the days I didn't stay.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi .. maybe late but also may help some others .. i generally use the site .. bezurk.com .. its provides many choices of wholesalers .. all giving there respective prices etc .. may be used for most forms of travel .. air / land etc .. good luck .. smiles .. peter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi .. i use the site www.bezurk.com .. gives a choice of several wholesalers .. and then i guess i mostly use Agoda .. which often has specials given but it is certainly very reliable for confirming bookings .. never had a complaint about the payment not being done and should a refund be required, then it is only a wait of about 7-10 working days ..

• 1 month later...

I've used several different sites and decided Agoda.com was consistently about the best. I'll usually double check the hotel's site to verify, but remember that Agoda charges upfront for the room and includes the tax in the quoted price. Some of the site (always for the hotels own site) quote the price with no tax, and you get hit with that at checkout.

Also verify if the room you are booking includes breakfast (if you plan on eating before 10:00).

And always book double occupancy!!! even if you are traveling alone, it not only gives you an argument against any joiner fee but buys her breakfast if included. And the prices are all based on double occupancy, but they aren't going to give you a discount being single.

Plus, Agoda is advertising on this site, and others like it. That helps pay to keep these forums running.