Where to Stay close to Nana

I've stayed at Dynasty Inn Grande a couple of times now on long-ish stays. Very happy stays and would definitely book again. Clean rooms, everything works, quiet but very close to NEP and the Nana BTS, decent restaurant for breakfast if you can't be bothered going elsewhere! Staff are great and friendly. 7/11 right next door (sure, they're every 50m anyway, but still handy. lol)

Their websites could do with some work to integrate all of the properties better to make bookings easier, but still quite simple and hassle-free. Bonus of staying is the free transfers and discounted offers for their place in Pattaya if you're also heading down there.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dynasty Inn My link just a few steps down the soi from the Nana hotel and on the opposite side of the street. Good rooms, a little cheaper than the Nana. The Maxim Inn is on soi 7/1, just a few steps from Nana Station and close to both Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy - going different directions, of course and they have a budget room that is very small but clean. Their Standard room is only 990 baht and while a little small is clean, nice and has in-room wi-fi. My link

• 1 month later...

i have stayed at the amari boulevard on soi 5 walking distance to everything.... a bit pricey though 2300b on Agoda..... not really girl friendly i had to pay off the security guard at night so i dont get charged 1000b business transaction fee...:blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Its not easy to find a hotel THB1000/- and below. However there are some available. It all depends on what kind of standard you looking at.

I have yet to find any hotel having similar standard as Ibis Sathorn offering THB1000/-. That kind of standard usually comes THB1250/- and above.

There's got to be 20 hotels within a 5 minute walk, ranging from the JW Marriot and Landmark to a place that's available by the hour actually IN Nana plaza (they might have a nightly rate?).

I've always liked the Majestic Grande (the tower, across the street from Annie's), but I think it's a bit over 1000 baht.

The Rajah is the only one I've heard bad things about.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

if you want location , the NANA HOTEL is the place to stay, it cost alittle more but it great place for picking up gorls and taking them back to your room fast. great staff, free buffet, you don't even have to leave the hotel parking lot to find some great freelance girls all day and night, plus they have a great pool.

The Nana hotel parking lot is THE freelancer "Central".Good prices to be had.!