Where to Stay close to Nana

Hey all,

Ive recently come back from Thailand and was a newbie the first time, I didnt book anything close to Nana and was at least a 15 minute ride away. We ended up staying in the Ibis hotel in Sathorn, nice hotel and all but not in the right place...can anyone suggest a good hotel which is by Nana plaza for around 1000bhat max per night?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

Ive recently come back from Thailand and was a newbie the first time, I didnt book anything close to Nana and was at least a 15 minute ride away. We ended up staying in the Ibis hotel in Sathorn, nice hotel and all but not in the right place...can anyone suggest a good hotel which is by Nana plaza for around 1000bhat max per night?

I dont book hotels on the internet I like to keep my options open . I go to soi 4 past nana on the left and right are hotels down the sidestreets some for 600bt=1000bt bookit for one night if you get in late or are tired.find something better in the morning if you need something nicer.keep in mind I am not picky just needs to be clean.most all the hotels down there are guest fiendly.

Majestic Suites (not Majestic Grande). Its right on the corner of Soi 4 Sukhumvit and Nana area. Less than 50 meters walk to the Nana plaza of GoGo's. Inexpensive but clean small rooms, very girl friendly. Can be noisey if you have a room facing the GoGos but not much noise on the Sukhimvit side. You can book through Agoda or through their own website http://www.majesticsuites.com/