Updates on GF Hotels, Rates and Reviews

Thanks Stamapede

Glad to be of any help, like I say everyone has a different take on their hotel” but the more info out there helps everyone to make a choice that will suit them.

The ironing thing, I bought myself as a treat a really good shirt form Boss in Paragon last year was my favourite cost $$$$. :o One week was in a rush to get my dancing gear ready sent it with other stuff to the Cleaners, came back big iron mark on it “not their fault really should have known better” :angry: (that cash would have got me a stunning friend for the night) Lesson learned.

• 2 weeks later...

Royal President on Soi 15, 1600thb a night, guestfriendly and girl leaves id at securityguard (junior suite)

President Palace on soi 11, 2000tbh a night, guestfriendly and girl leaves id at reseption (superior room)

Have used these two hotels on my last two visits, never any trouble, and booked another stay at the Royal President for late march

• 3 weeks later...

Stayed at 4Points on 15 for 3000 Starpoints. Love that place. Great pool, gym, Beer Vault, Roof Bar etc. Close to Suk. I think you can get it for 2500. Tried Tenface on Ruamrudee. Huge 1bdrm with 2 big LCDs, deck. decent lap pool and gym. Good bar and restaurant. Nice amenities and staff. Paid 1700. Great place, but way too far from Ploenchit Station. Tried the Golden Tulip on Soi 20. This place is really done to a high standard. Absolutely beautiful rooms, lobby, pool etc. Feels like a 5000B hotel. Paid 1500 or so. Why - It's a long long way to Suk. Convenient if you like to dick around on Soi 22 though. I did a lot of fucking walking last trip. wj

• 1 month later...

Hotel Name : admiral premier

Girl Friendly : Yes

Rates Per Night :1600 (2011 feb)

Way of Booking : expedia.ca

Review of Hotel :great location just up soi 23 from Soi Cowboy, away from noise of sukh, discreet, no hassling, nice (small) pool with view of city, good quiet a/c, internet is unreliable (pretty much my experience anywhere in thailand), overall good clean rooms, weird design of shower always leads to bathroom floor flooding (seems to be the case all over asia lol).

• 5 months later...

Just a quick heads up on the Royal Ivory Hotel in soi 4 me and a couple of mates booked in there the other week end after reading a few oldies reviews cheap and clean?

Well I don’t know what happened then because it was a proper dump, I had a Deluxe so called room I think 1400Bht ok not expensive, the place was not even near clean.

When you enter the lift there is a sign telling you no spitting so that is a combat indicator of who is the main customer here. The widow lock was Brocken (I was on second floor easy to climb) the bathroom was heaving.

I am sure this place has changed ownership, because I have had friends stay before and they said old but spotless. Bangkok would have to be like Bethlehem (no room at the inn) for me to stay there again.

• 4 weeks later...

hello .

i WENT TO bANGKOK IN 2011 SEPTEMBER ;i VE RESEVED IN mILLENIUM ; iT's 5 STAR HOTEL NEAR ASOKE ;i BOOK an executive one . Great bedroom in upper lever . There is a fantastic lounge with very good coktails inclusive the price of the room(110 euros). It's girlfriendly hotel .internet free.100 m from Soi Cowboy.

Hello everyone,

I would like to start a topic on Updates on GF hotels, Their rates and review.

Feel free to post a report of your latest stay (not longer than 1 month ago) in any hotel giving a short description on your experience with the hotel. Remember to indicate whether is it Girl Friendly, the rates per night, your way of booking.

For the benefit of easy reading I would suggest your report to be as follows:

Hotel Name :

Girl Friendly : Yes/No

Rates Per Night : THB XXX

Way of Booking : Internet Booking (please state Website)/Walk in/ Phone

Review of Hotel : (Things to mention eg, hotel staff services, free internet, room size, bed size, room condition or even sound insulation etc)

I wanted to start this post so that all members can have a more updated news of the hotels available enabling everyone to pick the hotel best suited for their own preference.

• 3 weeks later...

Hotel name: Citadines 23

Price 1700-2500 (depends on season, booking on advance, etc.)

Booking: internet

GF: yes

free wi-fi: yes

It's one of 4 Citadines in Sukhumvit area, personally, I like it. The standard of all Citadines is the same (I also stayed in Citadines 8 and 16). One exception is that Citadines 16 doesn't provide a breakfast in the building - you have to go to another one.

• 1 month later...

Just booked the MONACO Hotel on soi 2 ,on my mates recommendation, they where there NYE and they rated it ok to good, they had no

problems with there guest, so we have just booked a long we-end on the 24th for 4 days at 1275 Bht,AGODA (rememember to add Tax ) i will up date when i am there ,i belive you can use the gym at the marriot on soi 2 if so this is good news as this is a very good gym , to get the beer out so i can start again.

Edited by ANDY2463
  • Upvote 1