Updates on GF Hotels, Rates and Reviews

Hotel Name : Amari Boulevard

Girl Friendly : Joiner fee 1000 baht

Rates Per Night : About 2300 I believe

Way of Booking : Refered from City Lodge Soi 19

Review of Hotel : I've been moved to this hotel 3 times when City Lodge Soi 19 was overbooked. Both hotels are managed by Amari, so City Lodge referred me here with no extra charge, paid for taxi, and they waived the joiner for me. The hotel has an excellent location on Soi 5, next to Gullivers. Rooms are OK, nothing special. Many Arabs stay here. I brought a girl from Nana Plaza and had to share the elevator with two women dressed in burkas. I can only imagine what they were talking about. The first time they sent be here I was put in room 911.

Hotel Name : Grand Sukhumvit

Girl Friendly : Yes

Rates Per Night : About 3300 I believe

Way of Booking : Accor website

Review of Hotel : I book this hotel when Accor has a supersale, usually paid about 1800, a very good price for this property, and most times they upgraded me to a suite at no additional charge. Suites are in the rear wing and are very spacious and comfortable, all seem to have different layouts but include a sitting room, kitchen, and bedroom. Bathrooms have separate tub and shower. Once got food poisoning from the oysters at the seafood buffet.

grandsukquad.jpg

• Upvote 4

Hotel Name : Amari Boulevard

Girl Friendly : Joiner fee 1000 baht

Rates Per Night : About 2300 I believe

Way of Booking : Refered from City Lodge Soi 19

Review of Hotel : I've been moved to this hotel 3 times when City Lodge Soi 19 was overbooked. Both hotels are managed by Amari, so City Lodge referred me here with no extra charge, paid for taxi, and they waived the joiner for me. The hotel has an excellent location on Soi 5, next to Gullivers. Rooms are OK, nothing special. Many Arabs stay here. I brought a girl from Nana Plaza and had to share the elevator with two women dressed in burkas. I can only imagine what they were talking about. The first time they sent be here I was put in room 911.

Thank you for the contribution. Yes i have seen many review that City Lodge 19 always send guest to Amari Boulevard. Seem they don't have good occupancy at Amari Boulevard.

Hotel Name : Grand Sukhumvit

Girl Friendly : Yes

Rates Per Night : About 3300 I believe

Way of Booking : Accor website

Review of Hotel : I book this hotel when Accor has a supersale, usually paid about 1800, a very good price for this property, and most times they upgraded me to a suite at no additional charge. Suites are in the rear wing and are very spacious and comfortable, all seem to have different layouts but include a sitting room, kitchen, and bedroom. Bathrooms have separate tub and shower. Once got food poisoning from the oysters at the seafood buffet.

grandsukquad.jpg

Thanks for the contribution. This hotel looks fantastic. Food poisoning from hotel buffet? That bad.

• 1 month later...

Cool topic,I am finding this type of topic.this is really nice of update on GF hotels,rates and reviews.To this topic I am write some my opinion.Last mionth my girlfriend and me visit hotel in Pattaya.That hotel name is Honey inn.Honey Inn provide good service to the customer and even though this hotel has been recently renovated. This is however the cheapest hotel in Pattaya and as a single guy who's only looking to enjoy Pattaya's nightlife, Honey Inn should be fine in my rating.

• 3 months later...

thanks for the posts, itsunclear which ones are still upto date.

maybe we should have some thread with a constant update. a list or something.

This is why I requested all contirbutors to indicate he date of stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyonw know if JW Marriott is girl friendly. I have hotel points so I am considering staying their in September, so any feedback would be appreciated.

yes i believe it it girl friendly, but i have never stayed there myself, but i know someone who has. There is also a site called "Bangkok Tonight" which has a list of all bangkok gf hotels, among other things!

Anyonw know if JW Marriott is girl friendly. I have hotel points so I am considering staying their in September, so any feedback would be appreciated.

I had a friend who stayed there and according to him it is girl friendly.