Updates on GF Hotels, Rates and Reviews

Hotel Name : Pharchara Suites soi 6
Girl Friendly : Yes but check for id
Rates Per Night : 2800
Way of Booking : internet Wotif and direct through their website.
Review of Hotel : this is now my regular, middle range but as far as I'm concerned great value for money.

great location, surprisingly quiet, huge rooms with kitchen.

Is in between Nana soi 4 and soi 8, easy walk to anywhere with a 7/11 across the road. The reception area is very nice with a restaurant for breakfast if you want that included in your booking, I prefer a snack from 7/11. Give it a try I haven't found anywhere better but would be interested if anything is better for the price.

• 1 month later...

Hotel Name : Parinda soi 4 same soi as boss

Girl Friendly : Yes but check for id

Rates Per Night : 1600 New rate opening special

Way of Booking : internet Agoda / Hotel site

Review of Hotel : this is a brand new Hotel ,very good deals at the moment , normal price 3000 + Bht

Rooms are cracking massive bed , good TV, Bathrooms have everything you need, beds are brill I was out like a light. This hotel is top notch” there were a few family’s here when we stayed, but also a few sings lads and their friends.

Reception is very good helpful also, did not bat an eye lid when we came back that afternoon with our new friends,

I will not remain at this price for long

Location, DOWN THE BOTTOM OF SOI 4 ,SAME AS THE Boss Suites,as you walk past the boss suiets it is directly facing you ,you can get from soi 2 Parinda Hotel. 54 Sukhumvit Soi 4, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand Tel: + 66 (0) 2252 7999

Hotel Name A Loft

GF Friendly YES

I had the first 4 days here on soi 11 very modern and Chic, loved the place has a great buzz to it , seems full at the we-ends, has Levels night Club there (did not make it  though) The room i had was Chic Double had every thing you need very comfy, Iron so no extra pressing cost, bathromm is cool ,Ipod mounts, good selection in the mini bar,

I think they are to busy at all times to check for who is comming in with you,the front desk are very good ,check in was fast,and allways willing to help with any problem.

Have internett in the room free, and also internett in the foya, thye also have  pool tables there, cool place plenty of places to chill out ,i did not get chance to go the pool or Gym.

Great hotel for party week end, i was on one of the high floors so had no noise issues, (not that i would know , to much beer every night ).and Soi 11 is a great place to be ,

Once againe watch the Taxi guys out side ,high prices,

My costing for 4 nights, 11,129Bht, not bad for a good hotel with all the Mod Cons you need, 

Edited by ANDY2463

• 1 month later...

Just booked ( Lohas SUITES SUKHUMVIT by SUPERHOTEL) on soi 2 got a decent deal 8300 Bht was the Amari before,and was decent good gym and pool,hope its not gone down hill with the new management,get in on the 25th, been a long shift this one looking forward to a few days on the beer, 

On Soi 4, in between Lohas, Solo Sukhumit and Aspen Suites is iCheck Inn. 7,794THB for 7 nights.  No pool, no gym. But rooms are spacious, clean and have full size fridge and microwave.

GF and usually keep ID at front.

Edited by buttdart

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

here a review from Aloft on Soi 11:

Hotel Name : Aloft Bangkok Sukhumvit 11
Girl Friendly : Yes, Sometimes check ID
Rates Per Night : THB 3,024 for Urban Room
Way of Booking : Booked through Starwood website, good deals available, e.g. cheaper than Booking
Review of Hotel : My Room was on the 30th floor, almost at the top. Great view and the elevator was reasonably fast. Overall room was good, although I would rate it as 3 star (not 4 star) considering the other hotels I have seen (but that seems to be a thing in Thailand). Room is clean, great big shower, 42 inch flat screen, iPod dock and good aircon. Good bed, perhaps a bit too soft but overall very comfortable. Style is hip, although some of the furniture looks a bit 80s. Bad thing is that there is not real closet in the room, only a small one in the bathroom.

My rate included breakfast and the selection at the buffet was quite good. But it is only offered till 10:30 so it is not for everyone. Seems that there are a lot of nightclubs around so I will check them out over the following days.