Eating in Sukhumvit

• 2 months later...

How about the new Terminal 21 near Asoke station?

It has recently opened and they have one floor dedicated to food for local office people, meaning

good taste and not expensive.

Dieter :mellow:

Yes the food court has a very good variety of tasty local food. Cheap. Clean. Will return.

• 1 month later...

If I'm usually chowing street food, but I can recommend Love Scene on 23

Love scene is really a good hint. Was there with my lady, but she did only see it from the outside, so she was completely stunned that we had to enter through the kitchen (I was really not knowing what was going on when we entered). But its really nice inside and the thai-food is pretty good and cheap.

A great restaurant for anyone that wants to impress a guest, when you enter through the kitchen and find this cozy room behind it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Last time I was there I ate at a fantastic shop house restaurant in Soi 12. On the left just as you walk by Darlings.

At least I think I did.

It was only open until early evening, but fantastic food. Was I imagining it or does some one else know it?

I can higly recommend "Little Italy", the restaurant on Sukhumvit just near Soi Cowboy. They had the best Spaghetti Carbonara I have ever eaten.

Sure I love Thai food, but after three weeks I wanted something else.

Tip: When you pass Little Italy on Sukhumvit and go to the BTS/Stairs, there are small stairs (going up to a hotel?). A very nice looking freelancer was talking to me there, sitting a little bit in the shadow. Seems to be a place to maybe get a better experience than 200m away in Cowboy.

• 4 months later...

I second the food court area near Tops underneath Robinsons. Good range and mst things 60 baht or less.

Also agree that Terminal 21 has a good selection if you're looking to spend a bit more and want a nicer environment.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit offers 3 times open buffet meals a day, little bit expensive but if you looking fresh, delicious, quality meal, so go there...

What sort of price are you looking at?