First time help

Been to Dynasty Grande, it's right in front of Patchara Suites, I don't remember the room type but frankly I loved it, only downside compared to Patchara was no in-room washing machine. Soi 6 is very calm yet super close to nana (even closer than hotels on soi 2), and you've got a side exit if you don't want to go through soi 4 to reach sukhumvit

so I have been here a few days now and been around all over. I have a few questions what kind of scams are going on right now I think I may have been played by an indian guy trying to help me with my Karma. lost only 2000 Baht but he said he will help me with my life. I don't know I'm curious. I have been to Cowboy and Nana like both of them. have not BF a girl yet to scared I guess. Also they are selling scopes with laser sights are they real and do they really work when I get home.? lots of beautiful women all over. I will be getting one tomorrow for sure. what about the clothes are they good quality?

I know the barfine process can be a little intimidating but you just have to throw your nuts on the table and do it. After you do it once or twice it shouldn't be a big deal.

Skip the bullshit about the Karma. You will have plenty of time to do that when you are back at home. Focus on the pussy!!

Have fun and let us know how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That karma spend could have been a nice lbfm meat glove. smithzac91 is right, just pop that cherry and focus on the pussy. Life is to short to be looking at laser scopes. Save that for back home.

This surely reeks of troll action. lol

My first BK trip I stayed near Nana BTS on Soi 11, so much good food on Soi 11, decent watering holes too. Oh and a few clubs.
We got to visit most places via the BTS or cheap inexpensive cab rides.
Dress neat and casual for the club scene. Pants, shoes and either a long sleeve/short sleeve shirt should be fine.