What's the best late night food available at 2AM from Nana Plaza to Sukhumvit Soi 33?

Let's say you're staying on Soi 11 and want to go out for food at 2 or 3 AM somewhere (even if it's a short train ride away). Where would you go?

I'm tired of always going to McDonald's for late night food. I just don't know where to go late at night in that area for food. 

Any recommendations? 

7 hours ago, pokey69 said:

Krua Khun Puk if you are okay with Thai food. Inexpensive. Noodle soups are like 50/60 THB but they have many other dishes.

Great suggestion. I drop in to this place at least once every trip, generally for lunch or early evening meal. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, asm129 said:

Let's say you're staying on Soi 11 and want to go out for food at 2 or 3 AM somewhere (even if it's a short train ride away). Where would you go?

I'm tired of always going to McDonald's for late night food. I just don't know where to go late at night in that area for food. 

Any recommendations? 

You aren’t getting on a train at 2am dude. They finish at midnight. There will always be street vendors knocking around, but Margarita Storm on Soi 13 is a 24 hour place and does decent food.

Posted (edited)

I had food at the biryani place on Soi 11/1 in the small hours before. 

Not sure what time they close, but it was busy with lot of Indians when we arrived after midnight.

We left at about 1am and it was still busy 

Edited by NanAtSOL

3 hours ago, Woody Woodpecker said:

The Coffee Club, at the T on Soi 11, is open 24 hours to service the clubs in the area that stay open until dawn.

Good shout. There chili eggs Benedict is a treat.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, poiuy109 said:

are the street stalls safe to eat? i've got a weak stomach and the last thing i'd want is food poisoning. 

They are fine generally. I’ve been more ill from restaurants.

Go to the cook to order places that cook the food there and then. Stay clear of stuff that has been cooked and is just sat there.

• Upvote 1

On 5/5/2024 at 11:38 AM, poiuy109 said:

are the street stalls safe to eat? i've got a weak stomach and the last thing i'd want is food poisoning. 

I am always fine with cooked food.

Rarely I'll have some trouble with salad, like fresh salad rolls from a market.

I don't think they wash the veg.