Hotels that are ok with 2 girls?

BB66

Thats great thanks. I've gone for the Four Points. Generally like the idea of the side entrance so I can at least be a little incognito.

Just need to find two willing participants for what I have planned now! But that's another question I guess...

Thanks to everyone on this thread for the help.

Thats great thanks. I've gone for the Four Points. Generally like the idea of the side entrance so I can at least be a little incognito.

Just need to find two willing participants for what I have planned now! But that's another question I guess...

Thanks to everyone on this thread for the help.

I think you will be happy with that choice. Have a good time and please tell us all about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of related question.

Will they let you book in a under a different name e.g Mr Smith..I’m trying to stay incognito

Doubt it. They need to see your passport and visa stamp. Edited by null

Hi,

There's an option via Agoda or booking to directly message the facility and ask them. 

Just narrowdown your top-10 list of accomodation and copy/paste send to everyone. 

I had asked for +1, which most of them were fine with, but for additional 1 person (i.e. 3 in room), the costs were 500-900 baht.

Thanks

Another point to consider is the Breakfast (where it's included). If it's LT then the hotel restaurant might pick a fuss if you have only paid as single occupant.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I'm returning to Bangkok for the first time in years on 8th Oct.

I'm thinking that it would be great to bring two girls back one evening. From my last visit years ago I can remember this is actually not allowed but some hotels are fine.

I would be very grateful for any recommendations for 4 or. 5 star hotels that will be ok with two guests.

Thanks in advance!

A

I think it would be easier to make a list of those hotels that WON'T let you bring in two girls.

In my experience (14 years)--and keep in mind that for me, two girls is the rule, rather than the exception--I've NEVER been refused or charged by a hotel for bringing in two, or even three girls. Exactly once in Pattaya I was charged a joiner fee specifically for the second girl (sorry, can't remember the name of the hotel)...but that's it. So I would say that most hotels have no problem with two girls.