Hotels that are ok with 2 girls?

BB66

Hi there,

I'm returning to Bangkok for the first time in years on 8th Oct.

I'm thinking that it would be great to bring two girls back one evening. From my last visit years ago I can remember this is actually not allowed but some hotels are fine.

I would be very grateful for any recommendations for 4 or. 5 star hotels that will be ok with two guests.

Thanks in advance!

A

Hi there,

I'm thinking that it would be great to bring two girls back one evening. From my last visit years ago I can remember this is actually not allowed but some hotels are fine.

I would be very grateful for any recommendations for 4 or. 5 star hotels that will be ok with two guests.

Thanks in advance!

A

Just Google "girl friendly hotels bangkok" to get a list.

Hi there,

Thanks in advance!

A

Most guest-friendly hotels will allow it. You need to specify which areas you are looking for.

Ive been told most are ok with one girl, but often you aren't allowed two girls in the room.

Might be wrong...

Generally you get away with it unless the security guy is being a bit of a tit but a few Bath bills will work. Edited by null

Ah nice... so some baht will help swing it if needed. Great to know - thank you.

I'm thinking of staying at the Radisson Blu but also might look for some cheaper option close by.

I can search online but any recommendations for good places welcome. Nice modern hotel with a pool and car...

Ok to do at The Landmark as well. You basically just walk right by the desk and smile. They never asked me any questions. I never had the girls from a threesome leave their id at the desk either.

Also cool at the Four Points by Sheraton. I use the entrance on Soi 17 generally and don't have to walk past the front desk.

I'm not sure what either hotel would say if you asked permission though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. This is a massive help. Both Ladmark and Four points were on my list.

The opportunity to swing through the send entrance might swing it for me. Is there much to choose between the two?

Thanks in advance.

Awesome. This is a massive help. Both Ladmark and Four points were on my list.

The opportunity to swing through the send entrance might swing it for me. Is there much to choose between the two?

Thanks in advance.

I have taken 2 girls back to the room for an overnight stay at Four Points before without any issue.

Other times I have gone back to the room during the day or evening with 2 girls at The Westin and Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and had no issue either.

As mentioned above using the Soi 17 entrance at Four Points does not take you past the front desk but there are cameras in all the hallways so security would know.