Fast Track Immigration

Your watch must be fast. We have already been informed it only takes 15 mins ad nauseam.... ;)

can you imagine the disappointment, by the time I reached lower Suk everything had shut down and I fly back to Farangland tomorrow evening :(

can you imagine the disappointment, by the time I reached lower Suk everything had shut down and I fly back to Farangland tomorrow evening :(

That is truly heartbreaking! Make up for it and grab a pair for the night. Twice the fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all for the great info on the Fast Track.  I just booked with BFS for this Friday at a cost of 1,600 baht for the Arrival Service with Electric Cart.  For the convenience and time saved regardless if it is 10 or 15 minutes, it is still worth the cost.  Last time I was in BKK, I had to wait over 30 minutes at the Immigration Que.  Like the old saying goes, "to each their own..."  It's your holiday so enjoy it. 

Thanks to all for the great info on the Fast Track.  I just booked with BFS for this Friday at a cost of 1,600 baht for the Arrival Service with Electric Cart.  For the convenience and time saved regardless if it is 10 or 15 minutes, it is still worth the cost.  Last time I was in BKK, I had to wait over 30 minutes at the Immigration Que.  Like the old saying goes, "to each their own..."  It's your holiday so enjoy it. 

Sweet, be sure and report back on the experience please.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone tried this one yet?

Quite cheap..

http://fasttrackcoupon.blog.fc2.com

I was reading here or on PA about it and when you buy you are told if questioned where you got it from on entry to say from a friend about 3 years ago or something similar.

Usually they are marked/ stamped by the airline who give them out but these ones I would expect not to be.

From what I read it is purchase at own risk.

Edited by mrfreeze

To add some info, I had a friend visit me here in BKK last week and before i left the UK last year I gave her two fast track cards, both stamped by BA (the BA flight arrives at about 09:30 nowadays and its never busy at immigration then so I rarely use them). She was flying EVA and they were accepted without question inbound and outbound. So you can def still use cards stamped by another airline to the one you're flying on.

I've used:

BFS ([email protected]) for BKK and

Bangkok Airport VIP services ([email protected]) for DMK

The DMK one is a definite must for me as plane-loads arrive from China everyday.

Well worth the 850 baht (BKK) 1100 baht (DMK)

Not sure where some of these posters are getting charged  $100USD?

I think you are getting ripped off a tad.

Unless you know ahead of time which planes are arriving at the airport when yours arrive, then it is a bit hard to predict the queues.

I can walk for miles, but what I can't do is the centimetre-a-minute shuffle in the immigration queue.

It does my knees in.

I would rather breeze though VIP and grab a seat at the carousels and wait for my checked in luggage.

I've used:

BFS ([email protected]) for BKK and

Bangkok Airport VIP services ([email protected]) for DMK

The DMK one is a definite must for me as plane-loads arrive from China everyday.

Well worth the 850 baht (BKK) 1100 baht (DMK)

Not sure where some of these posters are getting charged  $100USD?

I think you are getting ripped off a tad.

Unless you know ahead of time which planes are arriving at the airport when yours arrive, then it is a bit hard to predict the queues.

I can walk for miles, but what I can't do is the centimetre-a-minute shuffle in the immigration queue.

It does my knees in.

I would rather breeze though VIP and grab a seat at the carousels and wait for my checked in luggage.

Thanks!  I will be checking them out on my next trip.  My first two trips arrival always seemed to be at the same time as several big Chinese groups making it forever to get through.

• 3 months later...

Usually i use BFS, never had any problem with that one. I can recommend it ! The Girls were always bringing me down to the Taxi Stand and ordering Taxis for me....so nice service.

But this Time i won't use it. Last time was ordering the pick up with the Electric Cart, drove maybe 200 Meters and i was already on the Immigration.  So that was kind of stupid lol. 

Usually i use BFS, never had any problem with that one. I can recommend it ! The Girls were always bringing me down to the Taxi Stand and ordering Taxis for me....so nice service.

But this Time i won't use it. Last time was ordering the pick up with the Electric Cart, drove maybe 200 Meters and i was already on the Immigration. So that was kind of stupid lol.

I used it on my last trip without the cart. I really didn't mind the walking after the long trip from America. Process was smooth, met at the gate by a beautiful representative, quick immigration bypassing all of the Chinese tour groups and at SIM booth in no time. Will definitely use again just for the immigration.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk