Fast Track Immigration

Immigration of course. I used the wrong word 'costums'
Yes, the length of the line can vary during the day. I usually arrivé around 15:00 in the high season wich obviously is shit at immigration

Edited by Dutch Talung

• 6 months later...

The website with the fasttrack cards for 400 thb are not available anymore for a while now.

They write: ''no cards on stock at the moment. Try again after a few days.''

I am waiting for some time now but stil they dont have the cards.

I also tried another fasttrack service and contacted them. BFS premium airport service.

They sent me an email back that this services are now only for bussines class tickets available.

Airport authorties changed their pollicy they say.

Yeah, I have used their service several times and received that email from them last week.

The website with the fasttrack cards for 400 thb are not available anymore for a while now.

They write: ''no cards on stock at the moment. Try again after a few days.''

I am waiting for some time now but stil they dont have the cards.

I also tried another fasttrack service and contacted them. BFS premium airport service.

They sent me an email back that this services are now only for bussines class tickets available.

Airport authorties changed their pollicy they say.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have used this on in the past. A bit pricey but works. Website still seems to indicate the service is available.

https://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html

Just booked Fast Track and ride to Pattaya through this company.

Booked, paid deposit, and got email conformation all within a few hours.  Also they are running a promotional price to Pattaya so I locked the price in.  Also really wanted fast track because of the time I'm arriving in BKK.  12:00 is a bad time to go through immigration alot of planes are landing around this time.

Well let everyone know how the services work after I use them in November.

I normaly not need the fast track & taxi service, because I got the fast lane coupon from Emirates in the plane and also Emirates Chauffeur-Service bring me to my hotel. (If you fly business class!)

But this time (End of September) I come from Kuala Lumpur with Malaysia Airlines to Bangkok and I also have no free Chauffeur-Service to my Hotel.

So I book fasttrack and Taxi for 2000 THB.

• 2 weeks later...

I used it and only had carry on luggage.  I don’t know if it was much faster than normal business class service and I didn’t have a golf cart pick me up, but I can tell you that I was off the plane all the way through immigration and customs in less than 10 minutes.  To be clear, my flight arrived late on Friday night.

My next trip I will land in the morning on Saturday around 9:30am. I usually land in the wee hours of the morning. Any one have airport experience at this time. I know fast track is not worth it at 2am, it was at 5pm. This time is an unknown for me so if anyone has any idea if Sat 10a is a busy time for immigration that would be a big help. I tried Google but it was useless for this info.

My next trip I will land in the morning on Saturday around 9:30am. I usually land in the wee hours of the morning. Any one have airport experience at this time. I know fast track is not worth it at 2am, it was at 5pm. This time is an unknown for me so if anyone has any idea if Sat 10a is a busy time for immigration that would be a big help. I tried Google but it was useless for this info.

What airline, which gate does it usually arrive at etc. ? It can make a difference.

Early last month and back in April on 2nd day of Songkran (Saturday both times) I arrived on Singapore Airlines at 8:30am which usually is the D gates, made sure I walked quickly and got to Immigration first and was through in minutes.