December 2016 Roll Call

from where ? What airline , I'm getting ready (or not ) lol to pay 2,900 from Fort Lauderdale premium Economy on Ana air ,, I'll be landing 27 of December have about 6 weeks to kill ,, who's got biz at that price and from where ! Thanks , before I book in next couple of days anybody know best from fll ?

2900 premium economy is very very high. PM me please as you can take a hop from FLL to JFK for less than 200 and then get EVA premium economy from JFK to BKK for about 1300 depending on dates. . 

Edited by Viandefraich

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2900 premium economy is very very high. PM me please as you can take a hop from FLL to JFK for less than 200 and then get EVA premium economy from JFK to BKK for about 1300 depending on dates. .

awsome thanks will pm u thanks for taking time to help me !!

I land on xmas eve and am due to fly to chiang rai for 3 days before count back to Bkk for 4 days. Tempted to scrap that and spend a week in Bangkok but at the very least will have 4 nights from the 27th.

I've actually got a few non p4p girls lined up to go out with so not sure I'll have time to hit the 'entertainment' areas. Have a feeling my plans will go out the window once I land so would be good to know who else is on the ground. Happy to tag along for any bar or agogo crawls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

With a little more than two weeks until our planned night on the 6th,

I thought I'd just to check to see if everyone is still interested in coming.

I will be at Gulliver's Bar on the 6th of December around 6 pm there will be 4 of us, plus whoever

wants to come along from here, I don't have any set plans, but beer, pool and girls will play a part

in the night. :)

Smithzac

yOnCv

Mr Freeze

Viandefraiche

Outlandish

Birdhaus

Bandithaifur, you're here on the 6th, do you fancy a few lemonades and a game of pool?

Are you still planning on meeting up? Don't worry if you can't make it, but it would be handy to know if you're not coming so

we're not hanging around for you.

I'll PM you guys too, in case you miss this post.

Plus any of the guys who live in Bangkok, it would be great to have you there, to show us the ropes sort of thing.