December 2016 Roll Call

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, I am landing at swampy at 1pm on 31st Dec, going to drop my bag at some cheap hotel because it doesn't matter, I won't be back until 4am except to have a shower and change a shirt because I will be ready to PAAARTY!

So this is my plan unless I find a specially organised party by the BA board members:

2-4pm walk along Sukumvit, drop into the malls, just get a feel for the city as I haven't been there in 5 years.  Get a normal massage.

4-6pm Find the best soapy nuru massage sideline girl and bang the shit out of her.

6-8 Change clothes and chill.

8-midnight Head to Nana plaza, find the BA boys, maybe go to Cowboy just to have a look and a drink.  Fireworks? Countdown?

midnight to 4am -  Find where the backpackers are, I have never been to Bangkok Insomnia if it is still around, or wherever the party is at, find some drunk travelling slut, dance a bit then take her to the nearest hotel and bang the shit out her.

6am - 11am - Sleep.

11am-noon leave.  Take taxi/bus to Pattaya and check in for the week of debauchery. Sleep some more.

If this sounds like a decent plan, PM me your Thai number or email and I will hit you up once I have a Thai number at in the afternoon.

Hey guys, I am landing at swampy at 1pm on 31st Dec, going to drop my bag at some hostel because it doesn't matter, I won't be back until 4am except to have a shower and change a shirt because I will be ready to PAAARTY!

So this is my plan unless I find a specially organised party by the BA board members:

2-4pm walk along Sukumvit, drop into the malls, just get a feel for the city as I haven't been there in 5 years.  Get a normal massage.

4-6pm Find the best soapy nuru massage sideline girl and bang the shit out of her.

6-8 Change clothes and chill.

8-midnight Head to Nana plaza, find the BA boys, maybe go to Cowboy just to have a look and a drink.  Fireworks? Countdown?

midnight to 4am -  Find where the backpackers are, I have never been to Bangkok Insomnia if it is still around, or wherever the party is at, find some drunk travelling slut, dance a bit then take her to the nearest hotel and bang the shit out her.

6am - 11am - Sleep.

11am-noon get back from Hostel.  Take taxi/bus to Pattaya and check in for the week of debauchery. Sleep some more.

If this sounds like a decent plan, PM me your Thai number or email and I will hit you up once I have a Thai number at in the afternoon.

Hey Zanny....nice profile picture, who's that lovely girl ?

Edited by tiago1971

Coming in Nov 29 thru Dec 12.....................Daytime culture and night Mongering............

If you fancy it, me and a couple of mates will be going to Ayutthaya during the morning before the meet up on the 6th at Gulliver's bar.

Feel free to come along,    http://thailandforvisitors.com/central/ayuthaya/sri-ayutthaya/

Most likely getting the train, then hire some scooters and go around the different monuments and temples, heading back to Bangkok for 4 or 5pm

before getting ready for the night's activities.

If anyone else fancies doing this let me know.

Hi,

Traveling from UK and not coming to Pattaya however visiting Krabi and Bangkok, posting this here as unsure where to post for those two cities..if there is another place then please let me know.

26 Nov - 28 Nov (2 Nights) - Manila

28 Nov - 1 Dec (3 Nights) - Bohal / Panglao island

1 Dec - 3 Dec (2 Nights) - Cebu and possibly one of Moalboal / Camotes Island

3 Dec - 5 Dec (2 Nights) - Kuala Lumpar

5 Dec - 8 Dec - (3 Nights) - Krabi

8 Dec - 11 Dec (3 Nights) - Bangkok

Anyone interested in meeting up for drinks/wing man activities, send me a message.

Thanks

If you fancy it, me and a couple of mates will be going to Ayutthaya during the morning before the meet up on the 6th at Gulliver's bar.

Feel free to come along,    http://thailandforvisitors.com/central/ayuthaya/sri-ayutthaya/

Most likely getting the train, then hire some scooters and go around the different monuments and temples, heading back to Bangkok for 4 or 5pm

before getting ready for the night's activities.

If anyone else fancies doing this let me know.

I'm landing on Dec 6 at 10pm. Would like to meet up for a drink around midnight or so if some of you are still about. Maybe I can get a message update on LINE if everyone's not too intoxicated : D