Clinic for bloodtests

csxtr

I am on some meds and once in a while I need to get my blood tested for some stuff (not std or any other sexual related things). Tried to get these tests in a hospital once and they did not want to do it. Don't know if it is the same in Bangkok. In Pattaya found, through PA, a great clinic but I am not going to Pattaya this trip.

They say (google) the red cross clinic or Bumrungrat Hospital is the best for this. Anyone ever been? or other recommendations?

Many farangs go to Bumrungrad but have never been myself.

What lab/clinic did you use in Pattaya?

I want to have some tests done as well, and usually I use one in Nah-kleua, but heard of another one that is cheaper,

but don't remember were it is?

plahgat

I used this one up in Nah-Kleua:

Pattaya Clinic Laboratory

http://www.pattaya-lab.com/

prices list:

http://www.pattaya-lab.com/Home/general-tests

map:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pattaya+Clinic+Laboratory/@12.969117,100.901395,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x3102be729a4a0609:0xb53823b6c7c6b120?hl=en

You get the results sent to you in 2 days via e-mail.

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

I have no personal experience with this lab clinic in Bangkok, but personally know others who do and they recommend.

It's a small storefront clinic on a cul de sac off of soi 11 behind the 7/11 opposite the Ambassador hotel.

You can check to see if they will do the tests for you there.

Also heard of a clinic near cabbages and condoms restaurant but not sure if they only do STD tests or not.

I have no personal experience with this lab clinic in Bangkok, but personally know others who do and they recommend.

It's a small storefront clinic on a cul de sac off of soi 11 behind the 7/11 opposite the ambassador hotel.

You can check to see if they will do the tests for you there.

Also heard of a clinic near cabbages and condoms restaurant but not sure if they only do STD tests or not.

I've used the clinic at Soi 11 a few times and they are good - OP if you want to ask them if they will do the tests then their email is

[email protected]

I've used the clinic at Soi 11 a few times and they are good - OP if you want to ask them if they will do the tests then their email is

[email protected]

Agreed - they are good there. Used them for blood tests for work permit etc. Amazing how quickly they can test the blood and issue the certificate. :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Mark

I've used the Red Cross clinic a few times. It is good although not the fastest place since there are always lines. Usually 2-3 hours start to finish ( with a 1 hour wait for the HIV test ). They do all the basic tests and you have a choice for HIV testing of either 1 hour for more money or wait a couple of days and they will contact you. I think i wrote a report about it a couple of years ago, maybe do a forum search. They have a pharmacy onsite that is actually reasonably priced if needed.