Fast Track coupons Problem

I recently tried enquiring about Fast Track coupons, and i was informed by various Providers that the purchase of these coupons are illegal. I am not sure how accurate this information is but i have an email from one of these providers stating so, thus, i would like to share this with everyone and hopefully some feedback will be good.

IMPORTANT NOTE: purchasing the Fast Track Coupons is illegal and agaist by law!! you will be arrested and questions by immigration officers, coupos is only for some airline that give to their first class passengers and must show air ticket to prove that you fly with this airline.

That is why now we changed the name from fast track to premium service to avoid illegal coupon

I heard from a buddy that it is possible to just walk up to the concierge counter before the check out line and give them 200 baht and they will take u through Fast Track all the same. Anyone has experience on this matter?

For those interested in using Fast Track, this is the current price that i have been quoted and accurate as of 14/4/2013 :

**VIP Premium service [fast track service] is = 1,290THB/person x 4 = 5,160THB ( about 43USD/person )
**Buggy 900 x 2 (one buggy can hold 3 people) = 1,800THB
**4% processing fee = 274THB

Total cost is = 7,234THB **all inclusive

If you don't want buggy then deduct the cost of buggy 1,872THB . It will be 5,362.
*This price is for 4 people and 2 buggies.

Hope this is useful.

This is the one I bought on-line and used from the link I posted on your topic you posted

I had no problems,and everyone in line at immigration had the same coupon

Photo on 2013-01-17 at 16.05.jpg:

Yes this is the voucher that the airlines give out as well. Only it would have the airline stamp instead of AOT guest. In my experience the immigration people who collect them pay no attention to them so as long as you hand one in then they do not look to see whether the flight details match up with your boarding pass.

The voucher shown worked for me about 3 weeks ago. As a matter a fact, I recently ordered 2 more from Mr. Shin last week.

I wish they were good at DMK as well.

The voucher shown worked for me about 3 weeks ago. As a matter a fact, I recently ordered 2 more from Mr. Shin last week.

I wish they were good at DMK as well.

ok, thanks for the reassurance in the matter, i am going to place my order for the voucher sometime today.

Thanks everyone for the replies, appreciate it.

Cheers

I understand it is common for airlines to provide fast track vouchers for Business Class travellers..... can anyone confirm this, particularly for Qantas. I arrive in June and travelling up the front of the bird!

I understand it is common for airlines to provide fast track vouchers for Business Class travellers..... can anyone confirm this, particularly for Qantas. I arrive in June and travelling up the front of the bird!

Give Quantas a call,and confirm.

You can't beat hearing it "from the horses mouth"

Better still ..e-mail them.Then print out the reply as proof to show the cabin attendant in-flight.

Yes virtually all airlines give out vouchers like the one in the photo above to business and first class passengers. make sure that if they do not hand them out on the plane that you ask. Sometimes they forget to load them, but they should be able to call ahead and get someone to meet the plane and hand them out.

Note that Thai have a separate system for their First and Business passengers, they do not give out vouchers. They have their own separate Fast Track desks and you have to show your boarding pass

Yes virtually all airlines give out vouchers like the one in the photo above to business and first class passengers. make sure that if they do not hand them out on the plane that you ask. Sometimes they forget to load them, but they should be able to call ahead and get someone to meet the plane and hand them out.

Note that Thai have a separate system for their First and Business passengers, they do not give out vouchers. They have their own separate Fast Track desks and you have to show your boarding pass

The best I have had was last month in Jakarta flying business class with Garuda. When you leave the country you don't even go to an immigration counter. They direct you straight to the business lounge after check-in and a girl takes your passport. 10 minutes later she brings it back with the exit stamp. Not sure how that works when they don't see you in person.