Wellness Residence, Soi Asoke, Review

I stayed at Wellness Residence just a few days ago!

It's just to the left of the entrance to Soi Cowboy as seen from Soi Asoke.

Just a minute away from the Asoke BTS station the MRT Station and Terminal 21 Mall.

WNR.jpg

I stayed in a deluxe room with window on the 4th floor fronting Soi Asoke.

I payed for 2 nights with Agoda.com including taxes & VAT= US$ 82,24

WNR 1.jpg

WNR 2.jpg

WNR 3.jpg

WNR 4.jpg

Pros.:

Surprisingly big room with normal amenities like free Wi/Fi, hair dryer, small fridge, water cooker+ instant coffe/tea, small safe in wardrobe, bathroom with shower and hot/cold water + soap/shampoo/conditioner, inroom phone, flatscreen TV, wooden window shields, table and 2 chairs. Very friendly manager and receptionists and doormen, girlfriendly keeps ID at reception. It's just around the corner of Soi Cowboy. There's a 7/eleven next door and a massage place, they also have a spa on the top floor of the hotel. Inspite of the busy Soi Asoke just outside my windows I wasn't disturbed by traffic noise at all:

WNS view.jpg

Cons:

Queen size hard matress, aircon directed to the bed, slow elevator, high step when going in or out of the small bathroom. No restaurant, fitness room or swimming pool, It's more like a friendly guesthouse than a hotel.

WNS 5.jpg

Summary I liked it here and it was definitely worth the money and I will stay again! :)

Lots of restaurants and shopping in Terminal 21 across the street and the pumping colourful nighlife of Soi Cowboy just around the corner!

It can't be beat for location!

Plahgat

• Upvote 3