April 2013 Roll Call

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi .. i am arriving there early april .. in bangkok for my first 10 nights .. then going to phuket for songkran .. and back again late april for final few nights ..

i realise this is the march roll call .. but maybe someone will be there also from 2-11 april .. when i see the april roll call i will detail myself again ..

am staying in sukhumvit area .. so the bars are easily accessed ..

as my picture shows i am not a young guy .. haha .. however i still enjoy a beer or two ..

peter from australia

hi .. i will be there very early april .. if you are about .. then let me know .. maybe we can organise to catch up and have a beer .. peter from australia

• 3 weeks later...

here is my story...

i will be in Hongkong for a week, then I have like 2-3 days before I fly out , I am still thinking about either going to macau or bangkok... I am just working out the calculations to see which is more beneficial in the whole sense, (time spent, money, experience, etc). ...

macau is just a ferry ride away but way to expensive (the saunas and FLs ) ,where as bangkok is couple of hours by flight and the GFE experience in unbeatable ... the other choice I am looking at is Angeles City which is costing the same as bangkok to me from HK........

what would you do if you had choice between macau , bangkok and angeles ?? for 2-3 days

Hi guys, im flying on 27th from LHR by Eva air, been to LOS 7 times but never stayed in BKK. This time I have decided to stay 2 nights in BKK before hitting Pattaya. Wingman would be greatly appreciated - are you free and don't mind sharing your knowledge of BKK? If so, please kindly PM me.