April 2013 Roll Call

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest herspot2011

I am in bkk April 27 thru May 8. I am free to grab a beer on the following days:

• April 27
  • April 28
  • May 3 (after work)
  • May 4
  • May 5

This will be my second time to bkk. First time I was solo 100% of the time... it was amazing but I'm sure more fun can be had in pairs. I am relaxed and easy going. Not looking for drama just a few fun times to remember. Message me if you might want to hang out. Ill be staying on Sukhumvit just west of Nana. I am about 40yrs, white, american, fit, attractive and I've got good game. Looing for a fun wingman to join in some debauchery.

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to book my flights now 11th Bagdad, Dubai-BKK, just in time for the Madness, I am staying in the Nana hotel Been a long time since I have stayed there, but it was at Songkran and I had a ball, I can not convince my mukers to stay but I am.

I thought about it last time home,(fed up of walking up and down the soi) reason good swimming pool (not that you need one at songkran) can sleep my handover off ,good service both poolside and hotel and straight out in to the action. Down side the rooms take some getting used to, but they are clean, not there to impress the BG, s I leave that to my wallet. If any one around lets have a beer

Guest herspot2011

An update on my dates... I am free to grab a beer and try my luck on the following days:

• April 27
  • April 28
  • May 3 (after work)
  • May 4 until about 11pm

I am a 40yo white guy from the US. Looking for 1 or more guys to kick around with. My firt time to BKK i only went to gogos. kind of hard to do the bar thing solo, no impossibe, just harder. I am looking fo someone to go out and be a wing man. If we end up tag teaming a girl thats cool. I'm not into guys but I dont really care about bumping into each other in the heat of the moment of we are balls deep in some young piece of Thai tail. I am in decent shape, attractive and can talk the talk. Message with your stats etc. if you might want to hang out. Ill be staying at the Conrad just west of Nana.

Edited by herspot2011

• 2 weeks later...

Will be in bangkok sukhumvit area on Sunday and Monday 14th and 15th if anyone is interested in a beer?

I am staying at majestic suites...

Im in majestic too for the same days. Drop a pm the 14th, its always good to have a beer

• 2 weeks later...

i pm'd a few of y'all and hope we can meet for a good time out. i will be in patts from 4/21 to 4/23 and in bkk through 5/4 (may take a few trips back to patts though haha) im ready to party and have lots of drinks!!!!