Boss Suites

On my last trip on my way back to BKK for my last couple of days before leaving I booked this hotel as I had heard some good things about it and wanted to try something different. I booked it through agoda the day before needing it and got what I thought was a good price. I booked three nights for $136.98 USD. I had a deluxe room.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/ambassador_hotel_bangkok.html

Pros

see in bathroom

pool

excellent sized room

in rome safe

big shower

take id's

tuk tuk service to Nana station

free wifi in room

Cons

I liked everthing about this hotel except for the location was just a little to far from Nana for a high heeled girl to walk it but it can be done. I did not do enough checking on the tuk tuk but this maybe a viable option if you turn in early as I think it discontinues at about midnight. I did walk a girl back on two nights from Nana and had no problems with complaints from the girl but she didn't wear ridiculously high heels either so that helped. I thought it was to close for a taxi or motocy taxi as well but you could do it. That all being said I will probably stay there again on my way in or out again if the price is right since everything else was worth it. Here are soom pics of the room i had for you to look at.

DSCN2166 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2167 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2168 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2169 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2173 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2174 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2178 (480x640).jpg

DSCN2179 (640x480).jpg

Edited by whitespider

On my last trip on my way back to BKK for my last couple of days before leaving I booked this hotel as I had heard some good things about it and wanted to try something different. I booked it through agoda the day before needing it and got what I thought was a good price. I booked three nights for $136.98 USD. I had a deluxe room.

Pros

see in bathroom

pool

excellent sized room

in rome safe

big shower

take id's

tuk tuk service to Nana station

free wifi in room

Cons

I liked everthing about this hotel except for the location was just a little to far from Nana for a high heeled girl to walk it but it can be done. I did not do enough checking on the tuk tuk but this maybe a viable option if you turn in early as I think it discontinues at about midnight. I did walk a girl back on two nights from Nana and had no problems with complaints from the girl but she didn't wear ridiculously high heels either so that helped. I thought it was to close for a taxi or motocy taxi as well but you could do it. That all being said I will probably stay there again on my way in or out again if the price is right since everything else was worth it. Here are soom pics of the room i had for you to look at.

DSCN2166 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2167 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2168 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2169 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2173 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2174 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2178 (480x640).jpg

DSCN2179 (640x480).jpg

I have booked there for July.

How long is the walk to Nana Plaza? it doesn't look far on google maps.

Is there a blind/curtain for the glass wall?? Sure watching a woman shower etc will be cool, but her watching me take a dump in the morning after a night drinking

won't be pleasant for anyone!!

I have booked there for July.

How long is the walk to Nana Plaza? it doesn't look far on google maps.

Is there a blind/curtain for the glass wall?? Sure watching a woman shower etc will be cool, but her watching me take a dump in the morning after a night drinking

won't be pleasant for anyone!!

Yes there are blinds for the glass wall and I kept them closed as I had the same thought. Yes it does not look far and I never had a problem with it but think some of the girls might start whinning. I would put it between 5 and 10 minutes depending on how fast you walk I never really timed it so not sure but probably closer to ten. I would stay again as I usually do some walking anyway. I stopped with my girl about halfway each night and got something to eat in the resturant across the street from the Heaven@4 hotel so there was a break in the walk.

Yes there are blinds for the glass wall and I kept them closed as I had the same thought. Yes it does not look far and I never had a problem with it but think some of the girls might start whinning. I would put it between 5 and 10 minutes depending on how fast you walk I never really timed it so not sure but probably closer to ten. I would stay again as I usually do some walking anyway. I stopped with my girl about halfway each night and got something to eat in the resturant across the street from the Heaven@4 hotel so there was a break in the walk.

Thanks Nightwatch

I stayed here too on my very first trip to bangkok (oh the memories). Very nice hotel, and pretty cheap too.

Walk up Nana isnt too bad and this first bar is only 2-3 mins away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I stayed here last month. Most of the important stuff about this hotel has been said in this thread. I just wanted to add that using the internet in the lobby is 30B for 30min. If u book for 1 hour, it's 50B. I thought I could find cheaper internet outside the hotel like a cybercafe but there weren't much choices and the ones I found had pretty much the same rate as the hotel.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/boss_suites.html

• 1 year later...

Just to update.  Now Boss has free internet.  I write this from my room and later today, I will go down to the pool and use my laptop there.  Maybe even sit in the upstairs lobby and have a beer watching the massage girls come to the desk.  While using my free internet, i can watch there facial expressions to see if they were lucky enough to get a big baht bonus for a happy ending.  Some to the girls are quite greedy and want to squeeze every last drop out of you.     :)