Boss Suites

Hey - just found this thread after searching for information about it. Thanks for the info-dump, you made me choose this place for my first stay in BKK!

However, I've found two prices for the same type of room on Agoda (deluxe with breakfast) only difference seems to be ~80 baht/night.

The money difference is no biggie, but is there a difference in the room, such as twin beds vs king bed? I want the king bed, of course.

Just booked 4 nights for our little adventure on the 19th Dec, ok the rooms are showing a little where and it is a little way down the soi but still a decent price, do not know if they have sorted the fitness room out but last time it was pants.\\

• 1 month later...

i stayed there for a few nights just after new year.

Overall the hotel was ok. I would stay there again even though it did serve the purpose.

As stated it is a fair work to Nana. Ok for me but it would be a fair work for a bar girl with high heels.

Also the bathroom and toilet had a terrible smell (like the sewerage pipes had a leak of some kind) so for my 2 nights i didnt take a girl back to the room mainly for that reason.

It served the purpose but after a dozen trips to BKK and probably 8 or 9 hotels this will not be one I will visit again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just to update.  Now Boss has free internet.  I write this from my room and later today, I will go down to the pool and use my laptop there.  Maybe even sit in the upstairs lobby and have a beer watching the massage girls come to the desk.  While using my free internet, i can watch there facial expressions to see if they were lucky enough to get a big baht bonus for a happy ending.  Some to the girls are quite greedy and want to squeeze every last drop out of you.     :)

The massage girls from the hotel give happy endings? I never knew!

Stayed here once last year. I am surprised that people review this hotel so highly.

I booked 3 nights here last year due to the great price VS the star rating. When you look at the map on Agoda or on their website it looks like it is very close to Sukhumvit, so I was immediately put off by how far away it was in reality. I was so annoyed by this. Upon a arrival, my room wasn't ready and it was well after checkout time for everyone so that also irritated me a little bit. I left my bags with the bellboy and walked towards nana... By the time I arrived at Nana I was dripping in sweat. Once I got back an hour later I was drenched and decided I would take the tuk-tuk any other time I wanted to go out (as advertised).

Anyway, I went in the room to shave and shower to find that the water in the sink did not run hot! It wasn't even lukewarm really. Shaving with cold water sucks. I got in the shower and they had a strange lever for the shower which made it not very clear on how to adjust the temperature so I ended up taking a rather cold shower as well. I later through trial and error figured out how to make the water in the shower hot, but there was no hot water in the sink at all.

More negatives about my room:

1. The bathroom was getting way too moldy and gross looking, and there was no shelf in the shower to place soap. You basically had to sit your soap on the floor... LOL

2. My bed had been made, but there were still crumbs of food or something on the floor and ladies hair was still very visible and throughout the room.

3. The drinks inside of the refrigerator were sticky as if another drink had exploded on them.

4. There were two lights that were broken in the bedroom, and the one working wasn't that bright, so I could only get somewhat dim lighting in the bedroom portion. Given that I like to boom boom with girls in a nice bright room where I can see everything, that sucked.

4. Not a 4 or 4/12 star hotel as advertised. Would barely pass as a 3 star hotel really... I've stayed in better 3 stars in BKK.

5. Could hear the Arabs speaking loudly in the hall and even in their rooms talking as if they are yelling constantly. Also could hear every time a door was closed. I imagine if you're fucking everyone can hear you.

The only thing I enjoyed about the room was that the internet worked without any issues.

I noticed when I checked in that there were an unusual amount of Arabs and guys wearing turbans everywhere. I don't discriminate about anyone, but going to a hotel in Thailand that seemed to cater to Arabs and not so many westerners around made me feel a bit out of place. I shrugged it off though.

The first night I decided to head out to Nana to play and when I went downstairs I asked for a tuk tuk and the response I got was a snide look and "no have"... What the fuck? Why advertise free tuk tuk and then only say "no have." They didn't say he was on a trip and would be back shortly or that he would be back tomorrow or offer any explanation. Just "no have." Pissed me off.

I walked again from the hotel to Nana and the walk seemed dangerous to me. There were portions of the trip that were not lit very well and I could easily see myself getting mugged on the way, and I couldn't fathom getting a girl to walk back with me that far. I arrived at Nana dripping in sweat and feeling terrible. After I was finished with Nana I walked back and cancelled the next two nights.

Next night went to another hotel and was relieved. Wouldn't ever stay at Boss again.

• Upvote 2

• 8 months later...

I will stay there next month, some are positive, some are negative.

Also on tripadvisor i see the same.

My expectations are not too high for the price of the room,

and i will let you guys know how my stay at boss was!

• 4 weeks later...

Diabolic 

100% Matei had a few mates over last week and they booked rooms in Boss, it was appalling , we have been using this place since it opened , and it has gone down the pan, one of my mates room flooded , he ended up having a  right go at them no movement just ok sit in foyer till fixed , he wanted a new room , they made him wait 2 hr (by the way this was 3 in the morning ) and they would not budge on a new room ,lodes of problems with the rooms  now , this is not the first Occasion that we have had problems here,ok in the beginning was a cracking little number but new management have taken over and they seem intent on making there money back before any major repairs are done. The last room i was in was stinking of Mould damp.

What pisses me of is when the lads come over this is there Holiday , they don't earn to much just normal fellas, so getting the right hotel is important , the price always looks right at Boss, so that is why they went for it , i did send some advice to them that things where slipping at Boss and unless they booked the suit on the top floor they may have a good chance of getting a duff room, 4 out of 6 had duff rooms. I stayed at the NANA last we -end first time in ages due to getting in late traffic from Patts was murder

You know what "yes it is 1950s but the room was spotless bed was good for me slept like a baby,the staff are bang on ,regimented but will be there in a jiffy if needed at 1400Bht, Ok the brass are all Scared to death because they think there are ghost  in there so they don't like to stay to long and defo not on there own.

Never again for me  and my buddys, 

• 5 months later...

I am new to this forum but do participate in the Pattaya Addicts forum (advanced member).  I have a three week southeast Asian trip in October.  Hitting Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket.  A few more stops than I wanted but to get a good deal for a business class ticket using Delta miles I am flying into HCMC and out of Phuket on Korean Air.  This saved me about 100K miles vs. Delta BKK to BKK.

I only have 3 nights in Bangkok and I booked at the Boss Suites.  On Agoda, the hotel seemed to satisfy my requirements (in room safe, free internet, AC, swimming pool) and the price was right.  For the 3 nights is was $141 tax and service included.

After reading the last post from January, I am reconsidering staying there.  Anyone have any more recent intel on this hotel?

Thanks and I look forward to participating in this forum.