Why Not Stay Uncircumcised?

Manu

i have read that circumcision significantly reduces the risk of STD, but reduces sexual pleasure..

someone told me that it reduces the sensitivity in the glans by at least 50 percent, any advice, i am planning to get circumcised , is that a good idea? how long will i have to stay in hospital?

which hospitals to consider in Bangkok?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought provoking first post!!

I am circumcised, and can't say there is any reduction in feeling, however I had it done when I was young!!

I am sure most of the big hospitals will carry out the procedure for you. I would think you would only be in hospital a day or two nowadays, but how long it takes to heal no idea, don't think there would be much mongering going on for a while lol

Edited by Scuttler

Thought provoking first post!!

I am circumcised, and can't say there is any reduction in feeling, however I had it done when I was young!!

I am sure most of the big hospitals will carry out the procedure for you. I would think you would only be in hospital a day or two nowadays, but how long it takes to heal no idea, don't think there would be much mongering going on for a while lol

I think i will go ahead with the procedure, before heading to Philippines, last time i was there , got funny stairs from girls :lol: a uncircumcised dick was amusing for them to play with

I think i will go ahead with the procedure, before heading to Philippines, last time i was there , got funny stairs from girls :lol: a uncircumcised dick was amusing for them to play with

So there is no medical reason for you to be circumcised??

Just because some bargirls thought it was amusing?

I wouldn't do it.

So there is no medical reason for you to be circumcised??

Just because some bargirls thought it was amusing?

I wouldn't do it.

:lol: Not for the bargirls , i have have read that it significantly reduces the risk of STD.

That's the only reason

:lol: Not for the bargirls , i have have read that it significantly reduces the risk of STD.

That's the only reason

Use a condom it significantly reduces the risk of catching an STD even more!:rolleyes:

Plahgat

i have have read that it significantly reduces the risk of STD.

That's the only reason

Most of the US men who have died of AIDS were circumcised at birth.

It was recently revealed that differences in washing habits after sex was the largest explanatory factor for the HIV acquisition among the Udandan men in the big cicumcision trial. The Uganda team also found that cut men were 50% MORE likely to infect their female partners.

There is a vaccine for HPV.

STIs are a very poor reason to give up sexually responsive tissue that also improves a partner's experience. Most of the world does not circumcise. No country's national medical association endorses routine circumcision.

Most of the US men who have died of AIDS were circumcised at birth.

It was recently revealed that differences in washing habits after sex was the largest explanatory factor for the HIV acquisition among the Udandan men in the big cicumcision trial. The Uganda team also found that cut men were 50% MORE likely to infect their female partners.

There is a vaccine for HPV.

STIs are a very poor reason to give up sexually responsive tissue that also improves a partner's experience. Most of the world does not circumcise. No country's national medical association endorses routine circumcision.

Looks like i am good the way i am , i have always used a condom , even with regular GF and make it a point to wash the ding dong during shower and after every encounter.

i think i am getting some good suggestions to stay uncut :)

• 4 weeks later...