Why Not Stay Uncircumcised?

Manu

i have read that circumcision significantly reduces the risk of STD, but reduces sexual pleasure..

someone told me that it reduces the sensitivity in the glans by at least 50 percent, any advice, i am planning to get circumcised , is that a good idea? how long will i have to stay in hospital?

which hospitals to consider in Bangkok?

Would not have any op that was not necessary. This one seems a bad choice. Foreskin is there for a reason. Op could also go wrong.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am circumcised and I am very satisfied with the tool. Sensitivity is more than decent, I would even say that sometimes the device is very sensitive to any touch. Hygiene and its ease of implementation is another benefit of performing the operation. Oparaci I had to undergo medical reasons, but I'm glad I did not hesitate and did it. Yes after surgery until the wound has healed and the stitches, it was quite a hell of a chamomile medicine regular watering to prevent fester, but the result was worth it.

I am circumcised and I am very satisfied with the tool. Sensitivity is more than decent, I would even say that sometimes the device is very sensitive to any touch. Hygiene and its ease of implementation is another benefit of performing the operation. Oparaci I had to undergo medical reasons, but I'm glad I did not hesitate and did it. Yes after surgery until the wound has healed and the stitches, it was quite a hell of a chamomile medicine regular watering to prevent fester, but the result was worth it.

Hello My Friend.   :D

"I am sure most of the big hospitals will carry out the procedure for you. I would think you would only be in hospital a day or two nowadays"

No!  Home the same day (outpatient) unless you are at a place where you get butchered.

I had the circumcision done at a young age due to medical reasons, so i can't remember the pain etc.

As far as the feelings go, i can not complain, maybe it is sometimes quite good not to bust my nut after the frist minute :)

"Maintenance" is easy and some girls liked it better, because of the cleanliness especially for some spontanous acts without a shower first.

But i don't know if i would do it now as an adult, without any "real" reasons.

If you want to go BB, this won't help that much, and you will take some time to get used to the new feeling (try walking around a whole day in boxers with the foreskin pulled back, i bet that's no real fun.)

Something like 75-80 percent of men in the USA are circumcised for cultural / religious reasons......And it still seems as though everyone gets quite a bit of pleasure out of sex.

• 1 month later...

Foreskin is there for a reason. Millions of years of evolution and all that, and it's still there. Why remove it unless there is a good medical reason to do so? And, don't forget, ops can go wrong and even if that does not happen, there is the risk that you might not be happy with the end result. no pun intended. If STD's a concern, simple solution. Bag up.

• 1 month later...