Why Not Stay Uncircumcised?

Manu

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been done and have no plans to be. I am told that for an adult it is a very painful operation that is normally only done for a medical reason. That said in BKK money is a good medical reason. I would imagine it will take several weeks for the old fella to recover from such a procedure and remember you can not reverse it if you do not like the outcome. My advice is leave well along.

i have read that circumcision significantly reduces the risk of STD, but reduces sexual pleasure..

someone told me that it reduces the sensitivity in the glans by at least 50 percent, any advice, i am planning to get circumcised , is that a good idea? how long will i have to stay in hospital?

which hospitals to consider in Bangkok?

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been done and have no plans to be. I am told that for an adult it is a very painful operation that is normally only done for a medical reason. That said in BKK money is a good medical reason. I would imagine it will take several weeks for the old fella to recover from such a procedure and remember you can not reverse it if you do not like the outcome. My advice is leave well along.

Thanks Willow

YUP !!! I have dropped the idea , only reason i was considering this was , sometime when i want to pound and bang away hard, the Frenulum starts to pain and i have to slow down.

More info here : Circumcised Vs. UnCircumcised for those who want more info on this topic.

Thank you all for the replies !!!

Happy UnCircumcised.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think i will go ahead with the procedure, before heading to Philippines, last time i was there , got funny stairs from girls :lol: a uncircumcised dick was amusing for them to play with

I would be very surprised if a Filipino bar girl has never seen an uncircumcised dick before... Unless you are their first customer they are going to have seen one.

• 2 months later...

OK, 1st, vaccine for HPV is only for girls who didn't have any sexual intercourse (virgins). I have never heard, read about vaccination for man.

2nd. Before you decide to circumcise think about pain, stitches and time. It's not like cut a skin on your finger, it's quite serious treatment. If I were you I wouldn't do it as an adult.

• 4 weeks later...

If you have the whole lot amputated it reduces the chance of an std even further. biggrin.gif

I think I'll stay with using a rubber overcoat

Overcoat for me too when i am on Business trips :) , but with my regular girlfriend i prefer to go bareback sometimes and thats what is the issue, the Frenulum starts to pain and i have to slow down.

i got circumcised when i was 19 due to a tight foreskin. i had it done in england on the nhs. the penis is so much better afterwards. as people have mentioned, the girls prefer it. it also makes the bellend helmet abit bigger.

How long were you out of action after the procedure ?

• 2 weeks later...