lady boys

I've seen the worst, horrid LB's on the street, and I think to myself...what's the point of trying to be female if you can't look like one?

And I don't think I've ever seen any LB's aged in the late 30's. Do they just look settled in the living/working society?

If you do get a chance, try and catch one of the ladyboy comedy movie series in Thailand. On the one hand, you;ll get to see what ageing, ugly LBs look like, but on the other hand, seeing how the audience turn up for the show and laughs along with the gags gives me the impression that they are well integrated into society as whole, outside of the sex industry.

If you do get a chance, try and catch one of the ladyboy comedy movie series in Thailand. On the one hand, you;ll get to see what ageing, ugly LBs look like, but on the other hand, seeing how the audience turn up for the show and laughs along with the gags gives me the impression that they are well integrated into society as whole, outside of the sex industry.

I have seen Ladyboys working in hairdressers and beauty salons in Pattaya.

Seems like common sense, one thing they are definitely better at than the girls is makeup :)

Edited by Raistx

• 4 months later...

I've seen them all over Asia, some completely transformed, some half way there and some on just the hormones. They seem to be accepted by society everywhere I go.....always run into them in the bar scene and am safe in saying they are attractive but not tempting......

It's all in the mind boys!

• 3 weeks later...

anyone happen to have a cliffnotes/cheat sheet to seeing the differences? No hate to them but I certainly would like to be wary, only way I managed to tell last time was when the aggressive ones would grab me to say hello and I'd notice their hands!

And I don't think I've ever seen any LB's aged in the late 30's. Do they just look settled in the living/working society?

I met a LB 2 years ago in her 30's.  Near as I could tell, she was never in the sex industry (although in BKK, even that is relative).  Little to no tits (no implants) but completely female in the way she acted.  In almost every way she seemed to be a normal working woman in her 30's.  At dinner, she was very elegant and pretty.  Only when she was in a short sleeve shirt could you notice her arms were a little more wiry than normal for a woman.  Great woman, she showed me around the city for 2 days on my first trip to BKK.  Acted as my interpreter, guide and negotiator and never took a cent in payment.

Lawlerskates: My biggest tip off is the hands.  Not always wider but always longer and stronger than a woman's.  If you're sitting with a really hot chick in the bar and your not sure; just ask. 'Ka-too-ee mai?'  The girls are used to it (even non-pros if you ask playfully) and giggle about your discomfort.  Or while your hand is playfully riding up her thigh, ask 'Cheem?'  My ex assures me that cheem is Thai for vagina.  If anyone knows that's wrong, feel free to correct me.

Edited by house516

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm really hoping I don't get fooled into thinking I'm talking to a female while I'm out there, smh it's becoming a bit drastic now as far as how much they look like females. ???? Borderline annoying having to worry about properly identifying their sex n checking id's, etc.