lady boys

[Note: i m not interested in ladyboys ;) ....i m just questioning to get informed]

What are ladyboys ? Are they half man and half woman ? or they are transformed into complete woman ?

Some are the most beautifull men you'll ever meet.

I guess, it's really up for you to judge what you think they are, and whether or not your gay it you take one out...

• Upvote 1

Some are the most "beautiful" people you will ever meet - some are just horrid. Never had the "pleasure" but haven't rules it out - nearly got "caught" on my first trip, but then again I was a tad intoxicated...

Nuts and bolts of it - they were born as boys, some have silicone enhances chests, most have meat and two veg down below... so I hear...

Some are the most beautifull men you'll ever meet.

I guess, it's really up for you to judge what you think they are, and whether or not your gay it you take one out...

Lol , I may sound idiot....but to clarify ...they have dicks like men and boobs like women ?

Lol , I may sound idiot....but to clarify ...they have dicks like men and boobs like women ?

Some do. Other's have gotten it snipped.

There was a thread here or on the Pattaya board from a guy swearing that doctors found a way they could get "wet" too as part of the operation.

I'm pretty sure the boobs are always silicon.

I have known many LB's over the years. They might be a woman trapped in a man's body or they might be a gay man thinking that he can hook up with more men by looking like a lady.

The typical LB transformation is as follows:

1)Wear woman's clothes, a wig, make-up, etc. This group is sometimes referred to as femboys. Simular to what we in the West would label a cross-dresser.

2)Grow their hair long like a girl. Wear woman's clothes all the time. Maybe start taking hormones to develop breasts.

3)Breast implants. Many if not most LB's have breast implants and usually the implants are not small. Hormones will only provide little boobs. From a pnp standpoint, hormones are not good because a LB will lose her ability to get hard. From what LB's have told me, most customers like to get fucked by LB's, so taking female hormones interfers with this service.

4)The big snip. Removal of the cock and balls. A LB who does this is indeed a woman in a man's body as far as I am concerned. This step must take a huge level of commitment to do. These LB's are commonly referred to as a post-op ladyboy. LB's with cocks are referred to as pre-op LB's.

Most LB's I have known have been friends of my Thai girlfriends, so I'm guessing that they will be more open and honest when I talk with them. They will tell me the truth (friend) instead of telling me what I want to hear (customer). Thai LB's are much more open than Thai girls. They will talk openly about anything.

Many LB's are really nice people. They generally appreciate someone who treats them as a person and is respectful to them. LB's don't often get much respect. In Pattaya, I know many LB's as friends and they treat me, my friends, and my girlfriend very well. They are indeed very sweet and caring individuals.

Some LB's are emotionally unstable. This might be due to hormone problems, the way they are treated, etc. Generally speaking, I am very cautious when dealing with LB's that I do not know or who are not friends of my friends. Never intentionally make problems for a LB unless you want your ass kicked. Most LB's are quick to stand up for themselves.

• 4 weeks later...

Some LB's are emotionally unstable. This might be due to hormone problems, the way they are treated, etc. Generally speaking, I am very cautious when dealing with LB's that I do not know or who are not friends of my friends. Never intentionally make problems for a LB unless you want your ass kicked. Most LB's are quick to stand up for themselves.

So you are saying they are like alot of women? lol

• 6 months later...

LB treat themselves as girls. They don't think they are gays. If you will treat a LB like a woman he/she will treat you very nice. However, some of LB around Nana are pretty aggressive. Generally speaking, they are just women in men bodies and you can find them almost everywhere in LOS. There is one, quite popular, working in the food court at domestic airport in BKK.

cheers

t.

• 2 weeks later...

The most popular kathoy is Nong Toom. Before she transgendered to a woman she was the northern champion Muay Thai (thai boxing) and a man.

A movie about her live got out in 2003 "beautiful boxer". Nice movie.

Search on youtube under the name Nong Toom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've seen the worst, horrid LB's on the street, and I think to myself...what's the point of trying to be female if you can't look like one?

And I don't think I've ever seen any LB's aged in the late 30's. Do they just look settled in the living/working society?