Lesser known, non-pushy gogo bars in patong phuket?

sapling

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2023 at 7:23 PM, plahgat said:

For fun gogo bars Suzy Wong and Harem Club in Soi Sea Dragon can not be beat! 

You can have lots of fun in these bars for the price of a few LDs.

Harem Club has lots of naughty corners with comfy sofas for some hands on action! 😛

Suzy W is famous for it´s ass smacking with foam-tubes, if you are into some S&M fun! 😜

If you want to take out girls, Barfines are expensive though and they have a minimum 25 LDs too! 😲

Thanks for the pointers, but is the "25 LDs" a typo?

On 12/28/2023 at 12:49 AM, plahgat said:

some will go for 5000 baht others will not go for less than 10000 Baht! 😖

Wow, these prices must be for top "models" rather than regular dancers, correct?

On 12/31/2023 at 3:17 AM, plahgat said:

Ladydrink is 250 Baht.

Barfine is unfortunately on top of the 20 LDs, and could cost 2000-4000 Baht depending on before or after midnight!

Girls fee for ST you can expect from 4000-5000 baht and up! 

So at least a total of 5000 Baht + 2000 baht + 4000 baht = 11000 baht or more for a ST! 😛

WOW!!  So this is Harem's system...... What about other go-go's in Phuket?

On 1/12/2024 at 4:01 PM, Ronrico said:

WOW!!  So this is Harem's system...... What about other go-go's in Phuket?

Don't expect any different from the other gogo's. Just ask yourself if you really need that perfect looking girl (that you saw in the dark) or can you find something in the street that suits your needs for half that.

• 5 weeks later...

I believe that there is about 15 shots in a bottle of tequila.

So the BG needs to drink a bottle and 1/3 of a bottle of tequila before they can be bar fined?

A couple of ST would be 2 and 2/3 bottles.

I have send posted here examples of the 'biggest' bar tabs where individual BGs (listed on the bill by their no.) have drunk 30 - 50+ tequila shots.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh come on really? At this point people are just flexing money and this has nothing to do with mongoring any more imo. If you are just there for the girls, why would you spend 5000b on a tequila-tower... I like the idea of just having a nice drink, enjoying the company of a girl, looking at other cuties and sure you have to pay for the pleasure. You can easily do that at normal a-gogo's, but this stuff... I'm going to leave this for the rich players who want to flex and I'll take my 5000b to a luxury massage place

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is it realistic for 50kg BG to drink a more than bottle tequila and still be standing?

Is it realistic for a BG to drink that much for months?

I have seen bar tabs posted where a BGs (by name and number) had drunk 30, 40, 50, 60 tequilas (1 - 2) bottles?

I wonder how many bar fines the BGs get with a cost of about 10,000 baht for ST?