Lesser known, non-pushy gogo bars in patong phuket?

sapling

How seedy to you want to get? Last time I was there I groped and sucked titty in 3 gogos before grabbing a big booty African whore off the street.

This time I'll be all about weed cafes, massage shenanigans and maybe check out their Nuru place. And of course more street whores.

• 1 month later...

For fun gogo bars Suzy Wong and Harem Club in Soi Sea Dragon can not be beat! 

You can have lots of fun in these bars for the price of a few LDs.

Harem Club has lots of naughty corners with comfy sofas for some hands on action! 😛

Suzy W is famous for it´s ass smacking with foam-tubes, if you are into some S&M fun! 😜

If you want to take out girls, Barfines are expensive though and they have a minimum 25 LDs too! 😲

Lots of girls to choose from as well! 😍

86273760_2610894639038778_2586263412539392000_n.thumb.jpg.f4301244bab75bc1f1639a0e8aca01a5.jpg

Edited by plahgat

On 12/26/2023 at 7:23 AM, plahgat said:

If you want to take out girls, Barfines are expensive though and they have a minimum 25 LDs too! 😲

Someone please tell me that's a typo. So I have to buy 25 LDs before I can barfine? Something is not adding up. By that time the girl should be inebriated and I'll probably just have my way with her without taking her out of the club!

44 minutes ago, dodi44 said:

Someone please tell me that's a typo. So I have to buy 25 LDs before I can barfine? Something is not adding up. By that time the girl should be inebriated and I'll probably just have my way with her without taking her out of the club!

I went to Suzy Wong earlier this year and fancied one of the dancers and had her come to sit with me for some chitchat and a few LDs. I asked her about barfine she said it was 4000 baht before midnite and 2000 baht after!

Since I had a lot of fun with her and it was already 22:30 I thought I could just wait until Midnite and take her out for a 2000 Baht barfine.

Finally time was up and I told her I wanted to pay her barfine, but then suddenly she replied that I needed to buy her at least 25 LDs as well??? I asked her how many already and she counted her slips to 8 LDs, that meant I must buy her another 17 LDs!!! 😖 No way I would do that so I had to go home alone! 😔

I understood it as I had to personally buy 25 LDs, and it was not the total LDs for her shift!

Maybe I understood it wrong... not sure!? Maybe someone on the ground can confirm if true or not.

I saw guys in there buy 60 LDs in one go, like a pyramid of tequilas! 😲

I asked Mamasan Anna and some of the girls in Harem Club about ST cost for the girls , and they answered up to the girls some will not go, some will go for 5000 baht others will not go for less than 10000 Baht! 😖

23 hours ago, dodi44 said:

Not sure about SW, but Harem requires 20 LDs to barfine.

I saw a guy coming in, buying a 20 shots tower for a girl and taking her out, all in about 30 minutes.

It's crazy... but I wish there was a place like that in BKK

5 hours ago, alexstardust said:

I saw a guy coming in, buying a 20 shots tower for a girl and taking her out, all in about 30 minutes.

Same owner so I guess similar rules apply !

Harem Club was a fun place too, I visited every night for the 4 days in March 2023, that I stayed in Patong.

I had one hostess "Lin" and one of the toplessdancers "Bai Toey" in my lap every visit,

and they where both very hands on and into kissing and lapdancing for a few LDs.

So, you can certainly have fun in the bar.

Just a pity about the high LDs quota, barfines and girls fee! 

Up until 2017 I always barfined girls from Suzy Wong and other gogo bars every year no problems.

I didn´t go to Patong for 6 years, so I was quite shocked when I came back this year (2023) to find that gogo bar prices had gone up so much, as it used to be on par with Pattaya and BKK!

Next year I will skip Patong and Phuket.

18 hours ago, alexstardust said:

So please enlighten me. Is the 20 LDs aka barfine? Or you have to buy 20 LDs (Let's say 200thb x 20= 4000) then barfine (let's say 1000 thb) and then pay for ST (2000 thb let's say).

I've put forth a conservative estimate on the prices but at that price it is totally not worth it. Better off just staying in Bangkok.

On 12/29/2023 at 11:48 AM, dodi44 said:

So please enlighten me. Is the 20 LDs aka barfine? Or you have to buy 20 LDs (Let's say 200thb x 20= 4000) then barfine (let's say 1000 thb) and then pay for ST (2000 thb let's say).

I've put forth a conservative estimate on the prices but at that price it is totally not worth it. Better off just staying in Bangkok.

Ladydrink is 250 Baht.

Barfine is unfortunately on top of the 20 LDs, and could cost 2000-4000 Baht depending on before or after midnight!

Girls fee for ST you can expect from 4000-5000 baht and up! 

So at least a total of 5000 Baht + 2000 baht + 4000 baht = 11000 baht or more for a ST! 😛

Take it or leave it! 😆

On 12/29/2023 at 5:48 PM, dodi44 said:

Yeah as Plahgat said it's 20LD + BF + ST lol.

I spent 10k one night. Did it make sense? No, but I liked the atmosphere and didn't want to look for another place late night.

But I'm not expert of Phuket, probably you can just find much better deals around there.

• Like 1