Who's in town in November?

I'll be in BKK in two weeks...time here is dragging by...but as soon as I'm in BKK, time will of course fly by.

Definitely not looking forward to the 19+ hours of flying (15.5 from Chicago to Taipei, 4 from Taipei to BKK) but luckily I'll be in Business Class and I'll take a ZZZQuil just after I board to help me sleep.

Made the rookie mistake of flying in the same month...which means the movies will be the same going to and coming back.  Ergo, the ZZZQuil will help pass the time on the 15.5 hour leg of the journey.  Thankfully, the flight leaves at 2330 hrs., so it will be my normal sleep time.

6 hours ago, DGD said:

I'll be in BKK in two weeks...time here is dragging by...but as soon as I'm in BKK, time will of course fly by.

Definitely not looking forward to the 19+ hours of flying (15.5 from Chicago to Taipei, 4 from Taipei to BKK) but luckily I'll be in Business Class and I'll take a ZZZQuil just after I board to help me sleep.

Made the rookie mistake of flying in the same month...which means the movies will be the same going to and coming back.  Ergo, the ZZZQuil will help pass the time on the 15.5 hour leg of the journey.  Thankfully, the flight leaves at 2330 hrs., so it will be my normal sleep time.

I know hte feeling, I wake up every morning to check the calendar just to count hte remaining days.

Was scared I'd have to cancel the trip altogether after my diet caused me to get a gallstone blocking my bile duct. Cue me looking like character from The Simpsons due to the jaundice I ended up with. 

Was admitted to hospital for what was described as a quick outpatient procedure to get it unblocked and ended up with severe pancreatitis and ended up staying for nearly two months.

On the plus side, I did lose 20Kg but it's not a weight loss plan I'd recommend.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Docker said:

I will be in Bangkok from the 5th to the 10th Nov if anyone is meeting up?

I've added you to a PM group with a couple of others in Bangkok at the start of November. If you have Line installed can you PM me your ID and I'll add you to a Line group I'm setting up?

3 hours ago, sam.williams said:

I will be in Bangkok from 30 nov till 7 dec.

Most of us who have posted in this thread are going to be in Bangkok at the beginning of November so unfortunately we'll miss you. Happy to add you to the Line Group if you want though?

10 minutes ago, JoebeeNYC said:

I’ll be in BKK 10th to the 19th.  Coming in from NYC. Feel free to PM for a get together. 

HI, do you have a Line ID? If so, PM it to me and I'll add you to the group chat for November visits.
If you don't have Line you can install it from your mobiles app store and set up an account

• Upvote 1

I have just arrived in Bangkok, got a Thai sim and had to set LINE up yet again 😞

Still JeffT78 on +66 (0)927287080 can you add me again please

7 hours ago, Docker said:

I have just arrived in Bangkok, got a Thai sim and had to set LINE up yet again 😞

Still JeffT78 on +66 (0)927287080 can you add me again please

If you're using the same Line ID, then there shouldn't be a need to readd you as it will h r th he same account