Who's in town in November?

• 2 weeks later...

Not goign till Nov 2023 but I've booked into Nana hotel. I can see mixed review for it. SOme say it's a complete hole, others say it's fairly decent.

What appeals to me is the location. Right across the road from NEP, close to a BTS and very guest friendly. PLenty of FLs about as well if the bars don't appeal.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

I will probably be in Bangkok from November 1,2,3th to 26th because I have a dentist appointment and will also for this 1 week in Sukhumvit move into a hotel, maybe the Galleria 10, there I have made good experiences with and is not far from everything.

After that I will maybe move towards Khao San road.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Pl8nl5s said:

move towards Khao San road

Galleria 10 looks nice.  Does it have weekly rentals?  

Khao San road is full of hippy chicks with hairy legs. I travel to Thailand to get away from that, personally.  Well, and all the fat bitchy western chicks too. What's the draw there, can I ask?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, YouAgain said:

Khao San road is full of hippy chicks with hairy legs. I travel to Thailand to get away from that, personally.  Well, and all the fat bitchy western chicks too. What's the draw there, can I ask?

So I think you need to know I'm this hippie guy myself also with dreadlocks and I'm more the quiet type at home but when I'm traveling I love to pick up exactly this kind of girls.

These are also when once they are away from home also quite different and not so bitchy, they then also like to try out new things. Of course, I also do not always want to play this game and then switch to P4P.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/2/2023 at 3:00 AM, Pl8nl5s said:

I love to pick up exactly this kind of girls.

We all like what we like, and you know what you want.  Good for you.  I'm a former hippie you could say, but my hair got too thin so had to cut it. That was a few decades ago now.  🤣

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...