kind of a survey on airbnb topic

I wanted to get some feedback if thats ok by and admin.

i am looking at renting 2-4 bedroom condo in the asoke area with the intention to airbnb the extra room(s). I have heard that its not really legal but talking with a couple of friends in the guesthouse industry it is possible if its not too in your face. the places im looking at have a relaxed policy on airbnb with a few already in the buildings and guests already coming and going. 

the questions i have are

would you be willing to use an airbnb shared setup with a private room and private bathroom with use of the kitchen and living room tv internet....?

what would be an amount you would be willing to pay per night?

within a 5 min walk to Soi Cowboy

modern condo with pool and guest friendly.  

non smoking unless outdoor 

thanks for your feedback and suggestions and comments. have a good one.

No, for the simple reason that I don't wanna bring any girl back to a house I'm sharing with others. That would make shit very awkward.. Maybe you're asking the wrong crowd.

fair enough, thanks for the feedback

If I were renting the whole thing with friends possibly. We have done that in the past with a large suite with multiple bedrooms. But i would not do a shared space with a bunch of strangers. I would not be comfortable in that environment.

• 4 months later...

I wanted to get some feedback if thats ok by and admin.

i am looking at renting 2-4 bedroom condo in the asoke area with the intention to airbnb the extra room(s). I have heard that its not really legal but talking with a couple of friends in the guesthouse industry it is possible if its not too in your face. the places im looking at have a relaxed policy on airbnb with a few already in the buildings and guests already coming and going. 

the questions i have are

would you be willing to use an airbnb shared setup with a private room and private bathroom with use of the kitchen and living room tv internet....?

what would be an amount you would be willing to pay per night?

within a 5 min walk to soi cowboy

modern condo with pool and guest friendly.  

non smoking unless outdoor 

thanks for your feedback and suggestions and comments. have a good one.

I like airbnb but I would not want a shared accommodation.  Especially, in Thailand.