Best Nana Location Hotel?

It is near Ratchadamri BTS so quite far from Nana.

For around the same price you could stay at aLoft in Soi 11 or Four Points in Soi 15.

The Renaissance next to Chit Lom BTS is very nice but more expensive.

Guessed so ... was actually planning to use Mariott points. I just have enough points left for two nights in a Cat4 or below Mariott property. Other Mariott hotels in BKK are Cat5+

But going by what you're saying doesn't look it's not near to any of the mongering havens.

Staying at the Nana Hotel 2nd-6th March will be interesting.

Hope to hear some comments from you about the stay!  I'm staying there on March 19 and then again March 26 & 29.

Guessed so ... was actually planning to use Mariott points. I just have enough points left for two nights in a Cat4 or below Mariott property. Other Mariott hotels in BKK are Cat5+

But going by what you're saying doesn't look it's not near to any of the mongering havens.

I am sure you have already checked, but are there other chains affiliated with Marriot that will let you use their points?

Next BTS station along is Patpong so not too far for some mongering.

I just looked and it seems Courtyard by Marriott for 2 nights is 40,000 points.

Converting that to SPG is 3 to 1 so 13,333 SPG points and that can get 3 nights during the week at aLoft (4000 per night) or 3 nights over a weekend (10,000) and some points left over.

You could also purchase 10,000 Marriott points for $125 USD and stay at Renaissance but my pick would be convert points and stay at aLoft.

aLoft is not my favourite of the SPG properties I have stayed at due to hard bed and musty smelly rooms at times but location is good within Soi 11.

Next BTS station along is Patpong so not too far for some mongering.

I just looked and it seems Courtyard by Marriott for 2 nights is 40,000 points.

Converting that to SPG is 3 to 1 so 13,333 SPG points and that can get 3 nights during the week at aLoft (4000 per night) or 3 nights over a weekend (10,000) and some points left over.

You could also purchase 10,000 Marriott points for $125 USD and stay at Renaissance but my pick would be convert points and stay at aLoft.

aLoft is not my favourite of the SPG properties I have stayed at due to hard bed and musty smelly rooms at times but location is good within Soi 11.

???? ... that never struck me. Thanks mate. That sounds like a cool thing to do. Thanks again.

Hope to hear some comments from you about the stay!  I'm staying there on March 19 and then again March 26 & 29.

I am sure you have already checked, but are there other chains affiliated with Marriot that will let you use their points?

I will Stayed at the Dawin last time.

• 2 months later...

I have stayed at Majestic Suites many times. I love their breakfast Konji with eggs in the morning. As everyone said, it is very close to Nana and the room amenities have improved over the years. Anand(owner) is very easy to communicate. This time, I was going to book the room there and Anand e-mailed me 1650 Baht including breakfast for one per night. That's when I saw some posts about the Holiday Inn. I have plenty of points with IHG and was going back and forth on Holiday Inn on Soi 22 and Holiday Inn express on Soi 11. After reading this board several times, I have now booked the Holiday Inn express for four days. I arrive early morning to BKK, and when I called the hotel they offered me early check in for 1000 Baht. Will post my comments after my stay..