Best Nana Location Hotel?

Recently stayed at S.M Grande on Soi 4 for 5 nights. Great location. The hotel itself was quiet when in the room. No hassles with bringing ladies back. Only ever brought 1 at a time but did bring back to on the same day with no drama. Close to a few nice bars and restaurants. 3 minutes walk to Lolita's and Kasalong and about 5 to Nana Plaza

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I am a Marriott guy and can definitely recommend the JW on Soi 2. It's about three blocks to Nana, a 5 minute walk at most. I had no problem taking girls home. No one bothered us walking in or out. The rooms are a little dated for a JW but I can't complain as they upgraded me to a suite. They have a pool too but I did not get the chance to try it.

I have extra points I can use with my Marriott rewards so this hotel is girl friendly like you stated right? You also mentioned it's right next to nana plaza which is great for barfining girls and walking back :-)

Correct me if I'm wrong...

I have extra points I can use with my Marriott rewards so this hotel is girl friendly like you stated right? You also mentioned it's right next to nana plaza which is great for barfining girls and walking back :-)

Correct me if I'm wrong...

I stayed there recently as well. Used points for a few night stay and got upgraded. I would agree that the rooms are a little dated. I prefer staying at the W and stayed there most of my time in Thailand. As far bringing girls back, I did for three nights straight and never even got stopped. The doormen would just open the door for me and that would be it. No ID at the front desk or any of that. There is a side door too (the one leading to the restaurant) that you can go in without going through the front. I also recommend it, I think it's the nicest hotel in walking distance.

I still like the Nana hotel.

Yes, I know its dated, but the pool and sundeck get good use by me when I stay.

The buffet breakfast is good for hangovers and the food is fresh.

Problem is if I'm too hungover then also too sleepy to eat that early.

The freelancer proximity is second to none as its directly across from the entrance to Nana plaza.

The place can be sold out often and a reservation is highly recommended.

• Upvote 1

I still like the Nana hotel.

Yes, I know its dated, but the pool and sundeck get good use by me when I stay.

The buffet breakfast is good for hangovers and the food is fresh.

Problem is if I'm too hungover then also too sleepy to eat that early.

The freelancer proximity is second to none as its directly across from the entrance to Nana plaza.

The place can be sold out often and a reservation is highly recommended.

Thanks for the info. I usually stay arty Majestic Suites because of its proximity to nana. This time I have reservations at Nana hotel for a few days.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How far is Courtyard by Mariott from Nana? Is this hotel any good? Is it close to any one the mongering areas?

It is near Ratchadamri BTS so quite far from Nana.

For around the same price you could stay at aLoft in Soi 11 or Four Points in Soi 15.

The Renaissance next to Chit Lom BTS is very nice but more expensive.