8 days, one hotel or two?

Hi! Im going for a 2nd trip in January and staying in bangkok about a week. maybe more.

I want to be somewhat close to Nana and I saw The Dawin Hotel, it is the maximum of my price range and it seems great.

Has anyone been in the Dawin and has a review about the room other than agoda/tripadvisor reviews?

Last time I stayed in S Sukhumvit Suites, nice hotel no complaints.

I thought also about maybe splitting up my time in 2 hotels, 4 days at the Dawin and 4 days at another?

If you have recommendations I'll be glad to check it out. I would be happy to have a pool.

Breakfast I don't mind as I don't know if i'm going to be up and there's always a place to eat in BKK!

Thanks

Hi! Im going for a 2nd trip in January and staying in bangkok about a week. maybe more.

I want to be somewhat close to Nana and I saw The Dawin Hotel, it is the maximum of my price range and it seems great.

Has anyone been in the dawin and has a review about the room other than agoda/tripadvisor reviews?

Last time I stayed in S Sukhumvit Suites, nice hotel no complaints.

I thought also about maybe splitting up my time in 2 hotels, 4 days at the Dawin and 4 days at another?

If you have recommendations I'll be glad to check it out. I would be happy to have a pool.

Breakfast I don't mind as I don't know if i'm going to be up and there's always a place to eat in BKK!

Thanks

i get bored with the same hotel for an extended period. I'm there for 12 days next month and am booking two hotels back to back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i get bored with the same hotel for an extended period. I'm there for 12 days next month and am booking two hotels back to back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At some hotels you may be able to negotiate a better price if you are staying more than a week.

I think it really all depends on the type of traveler you are and personal preference.  I don't like to move.  On a trip longer than a few days, I will unpack,  get comfortable, and usually go to the store and stock up on drinks and things.    I have stayed at the Dawin, nice hotel and think you will like it.  

I think it really all depends on the type of traveler you are and personal preference. I don't like to move. On a trip longer than a few days, I will unpack, get comfortable, and usually go to the store and stock up on drinks and things. I have stayed at the Dawin, nice hotel and think you will like it.

I thought about splitting my time because I can't know for sure if a hotel is good or not.. but I would prefer to stay In the same one yes..

Hope I will like it :)

I prefer to not book hotels for more than 3 or 4 days just to keep my options open.

Hate to book a non refundable room only to find I don't like it or the area, or simply find something more appealing.

It's so easy to book online with agoda/Expedia app that it's no hassle whether you choose to stay or move elsewhere.

• 2 months later...

Agoda is the go. Very easy and I've never had any trouble changing things.

Best prices and can book way ahead knowing if things go bad you can cancel right up to basically a couple of days or the day before.

Hate changing hotels if I don't have to. Waste good mongering time!!!