hotel between cowboy and massage parlors

Hi Banditthaifur

When you say massage parlors do you mean Sukhumwit soi 22/24 area or soi 33 area?  or another area of BKK?

There are massage shops all over BKK and there are several concentrations of them in different areas like Ratchadapidesek which has some really good soapy places like Poseidon and Emmanuel and Nataree was here which is often recommended in the forum.

Let me know and I can probably help.

All the massage places at soi22 are just one or two stops away with the BTS if you stay in Nana or close to SC (Asoke) so no worries.

This page is an excellent source of info on hotels in all price ranges:

http://bangkokredeye.com/bar-girl-friendly-hotels.html

Edited by Buttviking
  • Upvote 2

Scoobydook, thanks alot. Many questions were answered on Buttvikings link. Wow, thanks. Ok, just one very plain question and definitely newb question. Is Sukhumvit Road hard to cross? That would wiegh in on choice of hotel. Seeing as massage parlors are spread a bit, i would be happy to be in the vicinity of soi 13. I'm more of a walking type and don't mind a little exercise. I can see using bts to Patpong if i go there..????

Scoobydook, thanks alot. Many questions were answered on Buttvikings link. Wow, thanks. Ok, just one very plain question and definitely newb question. Is Sukhumvit Road hard to cross? That would wiegh in on choice of hotel. Seeing as massage parlors are spread a bit, i would be happy to be in the vicinity of soi 13. I'm more of a walking type and don't mind a little exercise. I can see using bts to patpong if i go there..????

It's easy to walk on Sukhumvit Road, to cross you can also take the skywalk, so you don't have to wait for the green light. Especially at Asoke junction use the skywalk, that can save you some minutes :)

Scoobydook, thanks alot. Many questions were answered on Buttvikings link. Wow, thanks. Ok, just one very plain question and definitely newb question. Is Sukhumvit Road hard to cross? That would wiegh in on choice of hotel. Seeing as massage parlors are spread a bit, i would be happy to be in the vicinity of soi 13. I'm more of a walking type and don't mind a little exercise. I can see using bts to patpong if i go there..

Easy enough, use the skywalks at the BTS. Be careful at street level.. traffic in Bangers is... crazy.

You should go to Patpong at least once if just to check out Star of Light  :D

Scoobydook, thanks alot. Many questions were answered on Buttvikings link. Wow, thanks. Ok, just one very plain question and definitely newb question. Is Sukhumvit Road hard to cross? That would wiegh in on choice of hotel. Seeing as massage parlors are spread a bit, i would be happy to be in the vicinity of soi 13. I'm more of a walking type and don't mind a little exercise. I can see using bts to patpong if i go there..[emoji4]

There aren't many crossings on the street itself between Nana and Cowboy. Most of the crossings are overhead on the various skywalks. I didn't realize it the first time I went and tried to cross Sukhumvit at the street level near Soi 13. I got halfway across the street and got yelled at by one of the local cops there. I learned my lesson and used the skywalks after that.

Ok. Good to know smith and outlandish thanks!

Buttviking,the map from your link has become my bible of sorts. I actually feel like i know the area some now. That should be stickied!(or maybe it is?).

After two days of browsing a hundred hotels of various prices ranges and wieghing locations out my eyes feel like they may explode. I can see a big quality difference between the 50 and 70$ a night. I finally decided and booked at pachara with tax and all 65$ a night. Bathtubs are soo handy!???? Thanks all again.????

Sukhumwit is easy enough to cross, there are a few crossings and skywalks.  It is also easy enough to take the Skytrain to Soi Cowboy or Nana or Patpong since there are Skytrain stations near each. 

If you stay at Soi13 then it is a short walk to either Soi Cowboy on Soi 23 or Nana on Soi 4.  On Sukhumwit the massage places are concentrated around Soi 22/24 and around Soi 33, near to Phrom Phong BTS.

Ok. Good to know smith and outlandish thanks!

Buttviking,the map from your link has become my bible of sorts. I actually feel like i know the area some now. That should be stickied!(or maybe it is?).

After two days of browsing a hundred hotels of various prices ranges and wieghing locations out my eyes feel like they may explode. I can see a big quality difference between the 50 and 70$ a night. I finally decided and booked at pachara with tax and all 65$ a night. Bathtubs are soo handy! Thanks all again.

Phachara Suites is a good choise. Large rooms, good breakfast and excellent location.

Have a look at the map of massage places around Phrong Phong too, just one BTS stop from Asoke (Soi Cowboy) and two from Nana.

http://bangkokredeye.com/bangkok-oily-massage-guide-reviews.html

And almost forgot to warn you, avoid the upstairs sex shows in Patpong. You will be scammed.

Edited by Buttviking
  • Upvote 1