Hotel with Jacuzzi, near Cowboy or Nana

Will be visiting Bkk in August after a 3 year break, can't wait!! I'm looking for a hotel, somewhere either near Nana, Cowboy or in between (ideally) with a Jacuzzi. After doing a search here, Fusion Suites came up and looks ok. Does anyone know if it's guest friendly and has anyone had firsthand experience of staying there? 

Failing that, Sheraton Four Points, spitting distance from Thermae and Pachara Suites, just off Soi 4 have caught my attention. Your thoughts please guys...

Petals Inn down Soi 4 have rooms with mid size jacuzzi. I have tried to find out which room have them, but they have not replied to my mail. If you can figure it out, please share. 

I have not stayed there, but it looks like a decent value clean hotel, and it is close to the NEP. 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293916-d3729429-Reviews-Petals_Inn-Bangkok.html

photo1jpg.jpg

Edited by Hermansen

Thanks a lot Hermansen, that's interesting info. I checked out their rooms on Agoda and none seemed to be offering a jacuzzi, despite the picture of a Superior Room on tripadvisor with a jacuzzi! Does anyone have any firsthand info on this? I suspect that it's only one superior room that has this, so I'm not sure how you would go about booking it on Agoda...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, that's pretty damn cool. Very sure that's out of my budget for now though lol

LOL, I did not pay for the imperial suite. I usually book Prestige suite and Sofitel upgrade me to their Opera suite with a indoor round bathtub (see picture below). That was the room I stayed for a few times but recently, Sofitel keep upgrading me to their best suites! 

post-12238-0-86861800-1422769168.jpg

Edited by wtko3888

LOL, I did not pay for the imperial suite. I usually book Prestige suite and Sofitel upgrade me to their Opera suite with a indoor round bathtub (see picture below). That was the room I stayed for a few times but recently, Sofitel keep upgrading me to their best suites! 

I wish Sheraton had a tub like the Sofitel, a deep tub is good for some relaxing fun  :P

But as I'm Platinum staus with SPG stay at Sheraton Grande, Westin, Four Points etc. as the benefits are very good.

I have stayed at the Sofitel a couple of times and like it except when on a low floor.

I wish Sheraton had a tub like the Sofitel, a deep tub is good for some relaxing fun  :P

But as I'm Platinum staus with SPG stay at Sheraton Grande, Westin, Four Points etc. as the benefits are very good.

I have stayed at the Sofitel a couple of times and like it except when on a low floor.

If you are talking about the Sheraton across the street, I remember they have a similar round bathtub in their suite (they called it something like Roman suite).

About the hotel benefits, I was a platinum member of SPG but not anymore. Now, I am diamond member of Hilton and platinum with Accor. Their benefits are very similar. Basically, you get free upgrade when you reach gold. Have access to the lounge even you book the cheapest room when you reach platinum/diamond.

The lower floor rooms in Sofitel are mainly used by the airlines crews or package travelers. They are not the nicest. Don't be shy to ask for a free upgrade if they put you there next time.

Edited by wtko3888

If you are talking about the Sheraton across the street, I remember they have a similar round bathtub in their suite (they called it something like Roman suite).

About the hotel benefits, I was a platinum member of SPG but not anymore. Now, I am diamond member of Hilton and platinum with Accor. Their benefits are very similar. Basically, you get free upgrade when you reach gold. Have access to the lounge even you book the cheapest room when you reach platinum/diamond.

The lower floor rooms in Sofitel are mainly used by the airlines crews or package travelers. They are not the nicest. Don't be shy to ask for a free upgrade if they put you there next time.

Yes the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit is the one I was talking about.

I usually get upgraded to the Grande Suite or Luxury Suite there.

The Theme suites are above them so booking a Suite I wonder if I would be upgraded to one, I am happy to book the cheapest room though and spend the money saved on other activities.

I am also Diamond with Hilton through a status match but the SPG properties are just so convenient in BKK and here at home too, plus it is fairly easy to get Platinum with SPG bouncing between the properties or booking multiple rooms.

The Jacuzzi at Sofitel looks good.

The aLoft has a large outdoor one too.

• Upvote 1

Yes the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit is the one I was talking about.

I usually get upgraded to the Grande Suite or Luxury Suite there.

The Theme suites are above them so booking a Suite I wonder if I would be upgraded to one, I am happy to book the cheapest room though and spend the money saved on other activities.

I am also Diamond with Hilton through a status match but the SPG properties are just so convenient in BKK and here at home too, plus it is fairly easy to get Platinum with SPG bouncing between the properties or booking multiple rooms.

The Jacuzzi at Sofitel looks good.

The aLoft has a large outdoor one too.

My experience, if you a gold/platinum/diamond member. Book a suite no matter which hotel chain, most of the time they will upgrade you to a better suite. If you are return guest, they will try to put you to the best suite available. 

Now, reach to gold/platinum/diamond is easy. Credit cards, status match, and stay challenge will get you there. That is why I don't stay in one hotel chain. I only stay in the hotels I like or try new hotels. I have stayed in Sofitel 10+ times since they open about 4 years ago. In a few months, Park Hyatt by Ploenchit will open. I may not stay in Sofitel and will give it a try.

Just found a photo of the suite but it only shown about 2/3 of the living room.

untitled1.png

Edited by wtko3888

Does anyone have a guess on what the chances are to get upgraded at the Sofitel if I am a first time customer booking the lowest class of room that they offer? I'm pretty sure it is zero, but I thought I would ask.

I apologize for straying a bit from the original topic.