Bangkok Hotels that allow 18/19 year old Joiners

Hi Guys,

I am searching for a hotel near Sukhumvit road (soi 7-33) that allows 18-20 year old girls as guests without any joiner fees.

I was dissappointed to know that one of the hotels that I had on mind (on soi 33) would not allow a 19 year bar girl back into my room.

Any suggestions/recommendations are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

U sure about the discos??

Well I did manage to find a few hotels near soi 22 and 33 that allow 18-19 year old joiners.

I dont want to end up in a situation where i find a young girl and then when i bring her to the hotel they do not allow.

Which discos DO NOT allow 18-19 year old girls by the way?

Most of the YOUNG girls in GOGO claimed they are 20 years old but I doubt that. They could be underage. If you want to take them back to your hotel, make sure you check their ID. Recently, the BIB keep showing up in Nana to check the girls' ID. So, I haven't seen real young girls in Nana lately.

JW Marriott and Sofitel do not hold the girls ID. So, if you want to bring young girls back, you may want to stay there.

I think one of the advantages of staying in a hotel that keeps the girl's ID is that they won't let them upstairs with you if they are of an age that might cause problems for the hotel or for you.

18 is the age...right? below 18 is a no go I guess.

So why do some hotels have a problem with bringing an 18 year old back to the room?

18 is the age...right? below 18 is a no go I guess.

So why do some hotels have a problem with bringing an 18 year old back to the room?

I think in a country which you could almost buy everything fake, a fake ID is not hard to get. Like my post earlier, check the girl's ID yourself. If the girl looks too young, skip her and find another one. I usually take girls who are 20+ years old back to my hotel. I don't like the hotel hold the girl's ID and call me when they left. That is why I like to stay in JW Marriott and Sofitel Sukhumvit. So far, I didn't have any problem with the girl's. Edited by wtko3888

Never had trouble bringing an 18 year old girl to any hotel in BKK.

Some discos do not allow under 20's because they are not allowed to buy alcohol and discos do not card when ordering. It's legal for them to drink, but not buy.

It would be easier to name the hotel that did not allow the 19 year girl to go to your room as it's pretty uncommon for hotels in BKK to deny a girl as long as she is of age.

Did you look at her ID yourself? It's also possible that they suspected her ID was fake or her age was listed as younger than what she told you, but they did not explain to you.

Did you look at her ID yourself? It's also possible that they suspected her ID was fake or her age was listed as younger than what she told you, but they did not explain to you.

Yes I checked her ID. She was 18 years old as per the Thai calendar. The hotel also confirmed that. But their policy was not to allow any joiner/unregistered guest below 20 years. So that was a put off.