Bangkok Hotels that allow 18/19 year old Joiners

Hi Guys,

I am searching for a hotel near Sukhumvit road (soi 7-33) that allows 18-20 year old girls as guests without any joiner fees.........

...........Well I did manage to find a few hotels near soi 22 and 33 that allow 18-19 year old joiners.

I

So why do some hotels have a problem with bringing an 18 year old back to the room?

Yes I checked her ID. She was 18 years old as per the Thai calendar. The hotel also confirmed that. But their policy was not to allow any joiner/unregistered guest below 20 years. So that was a put off.

You seem pretty keen to sail close to the wind. Sometimes a guy might pick up a girl he likes and then find she's just 18 but from your posts you seem to particularly want girls younger than 20. 

IMHO, not always much difference between a 19 year old and a 21 year old and many Thai girls, especially in their early 20s look younger than their age anyway. 

Lista56 Buddy...I dont have any special preference for an 18 year old girl...to me she would be the same as a 30 year old lady if I find the latter attractive..

But thats not the point..

The point is that after crawling the bars for so long and then asking one of the girls for a LT and taking her back to the hotel, when The damnnn hotel says she is not allowed because she is less than 20 years old...well, that pisses me off really bad..

So its better to know which hotel has that policy and stay there and avoid the problem..

Cheers,

This is interesting:

http://www.impowr.org/content/current-legal-framework-prostitution-thailand

Definitely clear that the legal age for prostitution is 18. Go with a girl younger than that and you could find yourself in a heap of trouble.

I was told (by a farang who had been living in Thailand for years) not to go with girls under 20 years of age as it was a grey area, that 18/19 year old girls were not supposed to be working in bars where they serve alcohol. The hotel is just playing it very safe, avoiding any grey areas.

First girl I ever took back to a hotel in Thailand was 19 years old, and I didn't have any problems. More good luck than good management as I was drunk and she could have been any age, it was more that she followed me home from Thermae like a lost puppy than that I was actively looking for a girl to take home. In that case I remember the desk clerk asking for her ID and checking it very carefully (she was tiny and flat chested). I'm so glad they did check.

Based on my expereinces while most hotels will ask for her ID few actually look closely at them. They certainly do not check closely if the picture on the ID card matches the person. Most hotels just pop them into a box and some do not even link then to a room number.

I always make a point of giving the security bloke a big tip on the first night he then watches out for you. A few years back I took a girl from a bar in Nana and when we got to the hotel "my mate the security guard" looked at he ID and pointed at her age with the comment up to you - she was matched back to the bar and with no fuss the mamasam allowed me to take another girl.

You seem pretty keen to sail close to the wind. Sometimes a guy might pick up a girl he likes and then find she's just 18 but from your posts you seem to particularly want girls younger than 20. 

IMHO, not always much difference between a 19 year old and a 21 year old and many Thai girls, especially in their early 20s look younger than their age anyway. 

I'm sorry An 18 year old has got such perky breast and I must admit I like there innocents so I have been with a few and I do make sure their 18 and not younger.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lista56 Buddy...I dont have any special preference for an 18 year old girl...to me she would be the same as a 30 year old lady if I find the latter attractive..

But thats not the point..

The point is that after crawling the bars for so long and then asking one of the girls for a LT and taking her back to the hotel, when The damnnn hotel says she is not allowed because she is less than 20 years old...well, that pisses me off really bad..

So its better to know which hotel has that policy and stay there and avoid the problem..

Cheers,

Some hotels in Pattaya have a ban on girls under 20 years of age.  Ask / email before hand. Also, ask to see ID of the lady, if you care.

It's a hotel policy and not about the law.