Grand President versus Royal President

I stayed at the Grand President Hotel in tower 3 reviews were not so good. I bought it from Bookings.com I had a great deal nothing to complain for me room was Big and girl friendly. no complaints tipped room service for extra towels on the first day and I had my Bed, Towels & Room super clean.  Breakfast was good and climax and thermae not far what else you need. Anyway we are not going to sleep all day in room.

• 2 months later...

1 prefer the Royal President  junior suite as you come in the back way ,I got to know the guy at the door and he was a great guy and never had any problem coming back at any hour with any amount of girls. I tried the Grand President once but didn't take to it. Last time in bangkok I stayed at the Nana hotel, great location but crap hotel, if I ever go back to bangkok I think I'll go to the Royal President again.( I mainly go to Pattaya these days) 

cheers wangotango

1 prefer the royal president  junior suite as you come in the back way ,I got to know the guy at the door and he was a great guy and never had any problem coming back at any hour with any amount of girls. I tried the grand president once but didn't take to it. Last time in bangkok I stayed at the nana hotel, great location but crap hotel, if I ever go back to bangkok I think I'll go to the royal president again.( I mainly go to pattaya these days) 

cheers wangotango

Agree that it works quite well wandering back to the Grand President and normally they check on visitors.Stayed in tower 2 and no-one seemed to take any interest in visitors which doesn't feel as secure.

Internet at Grand President on wireless never seemed to be good - remember using a wired connection in the room a number of times and think that Royal President was better.

That said do prefer the pools in the Grand President and interesting having climax next door although having checked the route through from soi 13 to 15 its a lot easier getting there.

• 3 months later...

I've always fancied staying at their other sister hotel,President Solitaire,which is a bit further down Soi 11(they have a TukTuk service).All rooms are suites,and the more expensive ones have a jacuzzi .

They've got a "Pay 2 nights stay for 3 nights" deal on at the moment:

• 1 month later...

I stayed at the Grand President in my previous stays in BKK.  The location is unbeatable! Always got a suite on Tower 2. Noise has never been  a problem, internet is pretty good, nice pool, nice gym, and very private. But, breakfast was pretty limited in the options and a lot of mediocre Indian food served (yes, for breakfast).  The hotel is in urgent need of renovations as well.  I also stayed at the JWMarriot, but that is a completely different game in town (luxury hotel and pretty expensive for BKK).

Edited by flsailor