Appartment for one week

• 2 weeks later...

It does look quite nicde - but a bit off the beaten track deep down in a sidesoi off soi 22. I could be temptet to stay there however as soi 22 itself is a nice area.

Funny thjing though if you check their daily/weekly rates - in some of the apartments (one bedroom) the price quoted is 1500 per day/11000 per week,,, AFIK a week is 7 days = 10500 :wacko: Should i choose to book there i would stay for a week, - but for sure i would  book 7 DAYS :lol:

Edited by 0069

• 2 weeks later...

It's like going back in time to Olde world BKK.Really interesting place,completely different to the normal hotels on Suk.

Getting around is no prob as the Motor cycle taxi stand is just across the road ,and it only costs 20baht to the BTS/MRT/or Emporium.If you need a taxi the guardman will flag one down for you(or you can flag one down yourself!).

Had a great stay every time I stayed there.

One thing though,no brekkie included.So you'll be eating out 3 times a day.

Edited by ianjamesmax

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

It does look quite nicde - but a bit off the beaten track deep down in a sidesoi off soi 22. I could be temptet to stay there however as soi 22 itself is a nice area.

Funny thjing though if you check their daily/weekly rates - in some of the apartments (one bedroom) the price quoted is 1500 per day/11000 per week,,, AFIK a week is 7 days = 10500 :wacko: Should i choose to book there i would stay for a week, - but for sure i would  book 7 DAYS :lol:

It now says 9000 for a week and 17500 for a month.  So a month is cheaper than 2 weeks.  Crazy.