Royal President or Aspen Suites?

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which Hotel is Better?

• Royal President
    • Aspen Suites

Hi Guys,

Planning my 3rd trip to Bangkok, will be good as it'll be my first full mongering holiday - will have plenty of stories to share.

I've narrowing down my choice of accommodation to 2 options:

Royal President Bangkok

Aspen Suites

What I'd like to know is which hotel offers more bang for your buck? I understand they're both girl friendly and I don't mind either location so for this time it does come down to which hotel offers more for the prices that they're at.

I would appreciate your thoughts lads!

Grand President has had its day. 

Great place to stay only if you enjoy  karaoke from the room/suite next  door at 03.30hrs, practicing rugby scrum techniques at breakfast time and when trying to check in/out.  Thrill as yet another deodorant-free package group from a certain place try to negotiate extra discount on checking in and gasp as they load bags up with breakfast fare for the long day ahead.

Staff very unhappy at the changed demographic of its client base.  Who can blame them?

They are both hotels that are ok to me. Only stayed one at Aspen but several times at Royal President. I prefer the Royal President of these two, ok rooms nice lokated betwin nana and Cowboy. 10 minutes easy walk to both. If you stay at the Royal President in the suites you dont have to go by reception when entering your room. Only a security guard who check ID if you bring back girls.