October 2014 Roll Call

Arriving on the 18th and departing 23rd. Hanging at Soi and Nana at night and massage parlours in the day. Looking for a like minded mongerer for evening trouble.

26/m EU, I just arrived to Sukhumvit staying in Hotel Fusion near the action. I am new in this P4P thing, had some girls from Climax and massage parlors past week, but never went to Nana ... yet. I dont know if I handle it alone, because I am a bit in shape and in great age and first time in Bangkok, so I think they will eat me alive when alone lol, so looking for someone who wants to go there in next days with me, grab some beers and girls and just have fun :) let me know, anyway I am going tomorrow there for sure so lets team-up! :)

Arrive BKK late Saturday 10/18 to be greeted by GF on arrival. Headed north to Uttaradit to stay with her family for three nights. Head to Hua Hin for four nights of watching Muay Thai, eating seafood (and other things), and swimming in the Gulf of Thailand.Fly back to the U.S.A. on Monday 10/27. :)