October 2014 Roll Call

hi guys i will be here oct 13-18, into the clubbing and gogo scenes.

been here twice, and im more into picking up good girls from club

last few times my modus operandi was to wait at the entrance of clubs and approach a grp of girls and tell em im a foreign exchange student exploring the nightlife of bkk and if they wld share a table with me. Most of the time this works out well.  

only thing is i need a wingman for crowd control and to look over each others shoulders.

Im also into gogo bars, only a few things beat enjoying bikini-clad girls dancing with a beer in my hand.

cheers guys

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys i will be here oct 13-18, into the clubbing and gogo scenes.

been here twice, and im more into picking up good girls from club

last few times my modus operandi was to wait at the entrance of clubs and approach a grp of girls and tell em im a foreign exchange student exploring the nightlife of bkk and if they wld share a table with me. Most of the time this works out well.  

only thing is i need a wingman for crowd control and to look over each others shoulders.

Im also into gogo bars, only a few things beat enjoying bikini-clad girls dancing with a beer in my hand.

cheers guys

Hey dharvey I will be in Bangkok Oct 14- 18 and Oct 26-31. Mostly here to visit family during the day/evening but wanting to party at night. I am interested into going clubbing and picking up Thai girls too. I am kinda of interested visiting a G club, but I know they are very expensive. Let me know what you think.

I havent been to the forum long time. Seem to be more guys are heading into bkk more and good to hear than n hope to meet up some of u all..

Hey dharvey I will be in Bangkok Oct 14- 18 and Oct 26-31. Mostly here to visit family during the day/evening but wanting to party at night. I am interested into going clubbing and picking up Thai girls too. I am kinda of interested visiting a G club, but I know they are very expensive. Let me know what you think.

hey tapper, pm-ed you. G clubs are expensive, better to go in a group to share the cost.

Forgot that I was even a member of the BA forum, and glad to see that I am considering I will be landing in BKK late Thursday, Oct 9.  I'm staying at the Dynasty on Soi 6. Prepaid for 9th, 10th & 11th.  Might extend a few days depending on how things go.  I'll be in LOS for 6 weeks, so if you're around on Friday or the weekend, PM me with your #.  

Pat

Forgot that I was even a member of the BA forum, and glad to see that I am considering I will be landing in BKK late Thursday, Oct 9.  I'm staying at the Dynasty on Soi 6. Prepaid for 9th, 10th & 11th.  Might extend a few days depending on how things go.  I'll be in LOS for 6 weeks, so if you're around on Friday or the weekend, PM me with your #.  

Pat

Slight change of plans, courtesy of American Airlines.  And saying "courtesy" is being knind.

After sitting on the plane at the gate for 3 hours in LAX yesterday, and after multiple announcements that we'll be pulling back shortly, it's announced that the waste lines to 2 of the 3 tanks are blocked and the plane needs to go out of service to be repaired.  Flight was delayed till 8:00am this morning.  After checking alternative fares, I opted for a refund (wasn't quite that simple, but that was the end result).  Rebooked on China Airlines, round trip for $893.00.  Hell of a deal.  Fare is normally without seat assignment, get it at the gate, but they make an exception for "seniors", one of the few blessings of being 66, so I was able to reserve my seats post purchase.  Still a bit of a pig in a poke, you don't have any indication of load levels.  Mitigated that by finding days to fly whan all scheduled flights show as being available.  I did end up getting my favorite seat on every leg.

Now I'll be landing BKK 10:00 am Monday, be in town at least 3 nights.  PM if you're around then.  Probably be returning a few times as my departure from LOS is Nov 21.

• Upvote 1

Greetings all. I'm returning to the LOS for three weeks 23/10-13/11. I'll be staying off Soi 18 and making the usual rounds. Bar 4 some evenings for starters. Nana and Cowboy to enjoy the sights and companionship. I always enjoy exploring the different Soi's and finding new clubs and pubs or revisiting old favorites. I'll also be making a couple overnighters to Patts. Feel free to PM me to meet up for beverages, wingman duties or random mongering.