October 2014 Roll Call

Virgin whirlwind tour. I’m getting in late on 13Oct2014, staying at Holiday Inn Express 889 Rama 1 road, new hotel good rate $73.00, breakfast included, only 3 minute walk to National Stadium BTS. From there I can travel via BTS to mongering destinations.  Ride a tuk tuk home if I have a ST /LT.   I plan to stay in BKK 6 nights and then head down to Pattaya on the 19th.  for 5 nights, staying at the LK The Empress in Pattaya. Then back to BKK for an early 0600 flight out on the 25th.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Returning from offshore in October for a couple of months of coming and going. Living on Asoke so will be mongering anywhere between Nana and Cowboy with the odd daytime session in the Beergarden and perhaps an occasional soapy on Rarchadapisek road.   :D

I have changed my place of stay, I’m now going to stay at the Holiday Inn at Sukhumvit and Soi 22. I like this location better, 10 minute walk to Soi Cowboy, 5 minute walk to Soi 33, and easy 5 minute walk to BTS Phrum Phong and the massage places around it at Soi 24. Plus there are beer gardens and massage places behind the hotel on Soi 22.

I have changed my place of stay, I’m now going to stay at the Holiday Inn at Sukhumvit and Soi 22. I like this location better, 10 minute walk to Soi Cowboy, 5 minute walk to Soi 33, and easy 5 minute walk to BTS Phrum Phong and the massage places around it at Soi 24. Plus there are beer gardens and massage places behind the hotel on Soi 22.

George, you prefer Soi Cowboy over Nana?

Both are great, but I've heard Nana is slightly more newbie friendly. Looks like its your first time in Bangkok so just a thought.

I'll be there during the same time as you, but my third trip. It's gonna be a blast!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

My plans:

Pattaya - Wed 8th Oct to Fri 12th Oct (Staying in apartment near Grand Hotel - Walking Street)

Bangkok - Fri 12th Oct to Mon 13th Oct (Staying in hotel on Soi 8)

Would be great to meet people that are around on the same dates - just send me a message.

I plan to go to some nightclubs / discos in Bangkok as I have not done that before in BKK.

Thanks