Hi i'll be coming to Bangkok soon for 3 weeks and was thinking about staying at the Royal President Hotel  

43 Sukhumvit 15, just wondered if anyone stayed and what they thought, also want to make sure there guest friendly without fees also want to have a S/T 3 some with 2 thai   girls as it's only short time is there likely to be any fees, will be my 1st time in bangkok and think a 3 somes got to be done :P thanks in advance

Hi

I've stayted at RPH many times over the last seven years, no problem bringing girls back but I'm not sure about more than one girl.  I'm staying at the Grand President on soi 11 at the moment just fancied a change.

Be sure to get a bite to eat in Beer Garden soi 19, its just a short walk from RPH.

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed at Royal President several times. Never any problems bringing back girls. I have only stayed in the building across the street from reception. A little run down but nice big rooms, good a/c. Security keeps the girls id. Pool is located on ground floor behind reception freezing cold with no sun. Tall buildings surround it. But in all nice and close to both Nana and SC.

Stayed at Royal President several times. Never any problems bringing back girls. I have only stayed in the building across the street from reception. A little run down but nice big rooms, good a/c. Security keeps the girls id. Pool is located on ground floor behind reception freezing cold with no sun. Tall buildings surround it. But in all nice and close to both Nana and SC.

thanks billy that's a shame about the pool i was hoping i would be able to relax and sunbathe around it