Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok or upscale hotel around Cowboy

You're talking the hotel I mentioned earlier (SGS) Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit I suppose. BarSu is on the ground floor, elevators by-pass the lobby, direct connection to BTS, and it's got the best pool in BKK IMO. Only downsides are that they've got a rennovation going on and you have to pay for Wifi (unless you're Gold or Plat).

• 2 weeks later...

Best hotel is Grand Sukhumvit Hotel. I stayed there many times on business well before I ever went to Thailand to Monger and the bar on the bottom floor has the best looking freelancers in all of Bangkok. Are they crazy yes! but fucking hot too. also elvevator goes from cocktail bar and skips reception straight to room. expect to pay over $200USD per night.

Which Grand Sukhumvit Hotel are you referring to? I tried searching for it and there are a few that concatenate that phrase to their name (Shraton, Westin, etc'). Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sofitel Sukhumvit is upscale enough. The location is great. Five minutes walk to Cowboy. Less than ten to Nana. Thermae is located right next to it.. So, even you couldn't find any girls in the gogo bars, you could still get a FL. I have stayed there a few times and I loved it (the girls I took loved it too). I am going back to Bangkok in two weeks and I am going to stay there again.

Grande centre point Terminal 21 hotel. 4500baht for a room. Connected to Asoke BTS and right across from Cowboy. Good hotel.

That is where I'm spending my first 3 nights when I get in on the 24th Oct. I lashed out & got a Grande Suite for a little over $200 AUD a night.

I've booked 9 days at Grande Centre Point t21. My booking is a bit disjointed though. I have first 2 nights booked as individual via Agoda in a deluxe room then 7 nights in a superior. Basically i rejigged my stay and waan able to extend the main booking through Agoda so had to make a separate booking. Do you think they will let me upgrade my 7 night stay to deluxe and stay in same room throughout?

I've booked 9 days at grande centre point t21.

Do you think they will let me upgrade my 7 night stay to deluxe and stay in same room throughout?

Good choice you won't regret. Funny thing is the whole hotel is alcohol free so if you want a beer you need to go outside (which is right across Soi cowboy).

About the upgrade question - just contact them.